The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

1. with my teacher and all the assignments we get for the school newspaper, you'd hate it too...

2. No I don't... Maybe one...

Well.. Just think of it as a boss you must beat in a dungeon to see your friends here at SF. And I'm sure you have more than one friend. You're too nice.

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

Freohr. I think we might be in the five stages of depression.

1.Denial

2.Anger

3.Bargaining

4.Depression

5.Acceptance

I think it's kinda reversed in our situation...

Hmm... for an odd reason, I will need time to make sense of this! =D

Well.. Just think of it as a boss you must beat in a dungeon to see your friends here at SF. And I'm sure you have more than one friend. You're too nice.

1. Bosses are fun though!... Well, on the bright side, this trimester ends in 2 weeks...

2. I'm also too quiet!

Edited by Freohr Datia

Something you've done in your life that made you happy.

Something you've worn.

Something you've never told people about.

Something you've witnessed/experienced and thought was strange.

Something you've done/are doing that you are proud of.

-Drawing.

-My NYPD shirt.

-As hard as I try not to, I've been ignoring you, I didn't mean to push you away. (high school sux)

-I was half awake, still in sleep paralysis and saw something staring at me. It could be because I was still in the early dream phase (forgot what it was called, I didn't do well in Psychology.) I wanted to move as much as I can, but couldn't. Eventually I forced myself back to sleep, waking up an hour earlier checking if I could move. (it has happened several times, just that it scares me every time.)

-Yesterday I drew a nearly flawless Presea on MS Paint with my mouse. (She didn't have to say it had to be exciting.)

Hmm... for an odd reason, I will need time to make sense of this! =D

1. Bosses are fun though!... Well, on the bright side, this trimester ends in 2 weeks...

2. I'm also too quiet!

..Wow.. I'm quiet too... Buut.... Err.. Uhh.... o.o Uhh.... Peach flavored cookies!!!

...Uhh....Roast beef... I could eat that stuff all day. At least until I get full, anyway. I love roast beef... I like alot of roasted stuff, especially roast parsnips and roast potatoes.

Edited by Razgriz

Fruit flavored cookies?..............

Yessss.... They make you smile! But not if your teeth are in bad shape... Brush your teeth everyday! :3

=( sorry, I'm no help. I myself need something inspirational for just about everything I do!... Pretty much almost anything artistical is something I need inspiration for.

I blame school for taking away my creative state of mind. >=(