The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

It's actually something that's been driving me away. I try to fight it/forget about it, but it's there... I'm being reminded of HHK again...

*stops being a jerk*

I'M SO SORRY EXTREME! *cries*

Dont be sorry, you did nothing wrong. I guess I was a jerk too and that is why Lyle made this topic.

Forgive me, you all. Anyone who thinks I am jerk, I am sorry. I try not to be, but I get bashed now and then and dont seem to know how to control the situation.

lol i knew you made this topic just looking at the name

I is sorry for calling you a monkey, dude, though I really said it in a joking way. ^^

When I type ^^ at the end of my postings, that means I am actually being friendly or joking, not serious.

Dont be sorry, you did nothing wrong. I guess I was a jerk too and that is why Lyle made this topic.

Forgive me, you all. Anyone who thinks I am jerk, I am sorry. I try not to be, but I get bashed now and then and dont seem to know how to control the situation.

I is sorry for calling you a monkey, dude, though I really said it in a joking way. ^^

When I type ^^ at the end of my postings, that means I am actually being friendly or joking, not serious.

oh i wasnt offended. I just said that i actually had no intention of being rude to you in my quote

I have to agree with Lyle here.

It's rather sad that when a serious discussion arises, people act immature, or try to use internet memes to take the seriousness away from the topic to cover up that they are a cause of the problem. Face it, you're not cool for doing so either.

Saying something like, "tl;dr" isn't a trendy way to get out of a serious discussion, it just shows you're not only too lazy to read a topic, but too lazy to type four words insinuating you didn't read it.

Saying "internet serious business," doesn't make you cool just because people pay attention to you. Attention isn't always in a positive form, and not always is it considered good if it's from the wrong people. All this does is encourage others to disregard serious discussion and spam everywhere.

These are just some of the examples I've seen.

The sarcasm doesn't help either, especially when you're going as far as pointing out people's names, that's basically calling them out, and then you act surprised when they retaliate.

and now we all get tense and angry at each other because a stupid topic like this was made. You dont have to announce when the place seems tense. You were the one who kept saying over and over "Just wait it out and things will improve" Making a topic like this only makes things worse and im sure you know it does cuz you have done this like 5 times here.

and now we all get tense and angry at each other because a stupid topic like this was made. You dont have to announce when the place seems tense. You were the one who kept saying over and over "Just wait it out and things will improve" Making a topic like this only makes things worse and im sure you know it does cuz you have done this like 5 times here.

You telling him so doesn't help to be honest...

What does "tl;dr" mean??

It directly translates to "too long; didn't read." It's used by people who either don't want to read a topic, or don't want to accept a long post that either proved them wrong, or made them look like a fool. It's commonly used as a last resort to look cool so you don't look like you lost an argument.

As the saying goes, "If you can't confuse them with the facts, baffle them with bulls***."

Edited by Cynthia

You telling him so doesn't help to be honest...

im just saying my last words before i leave this topic. im not wasting my time in a topic like this. there have been tons of these topics like this made by lyle and they all begin and end the same way.