I am leaving now...goodbye

Deity

Well peeps, it was fun while it lasted.

i think its time for me to move on. I really want to finish this trilogy and prove to my family and friends I am no quitter. I will get this project done, and when I do, I'm gonna feel very proud of myself.

I say good bye, but I might be dropping by periodically, I dont guarantee it though, and besides, you peeps dont care about me. ^^ you guys didnt even get the chance to know me fully.

I will come back later and post a link to my trilogy website. It also has a forum where I intend to help those writers in need, who have plans in the future to perhaps get their own work published. ^^

:lol: Nighty night.

Well peeps, it was fun while it lasted.

i think its time for me to move on. I really want to finish this trilogy and prove to my family and friends I am no quitter. I will get this project done, and when I do, I'm gonna feel very proud of myself.

I say good bye, but I might be dropping by periodically, I dont guarantee it though, and besides, you peeps dont care about me. ^^ you guys didnt even get the chance to know me fully.

I will come back later and post a link to my trilogy website. It also has a forum where I intend to help those writers in need, who have plans in the future to perhaps get their own work published. ^^

:lol: Nighty night.

Why would you leave so soon and make a leaving topic if we hardly knew you?

Plus, I think you are capable of working on a story, running a site, and posting here, I do it every day...

Plus, I think you are capable of working on a story, running a site, and posting here, I do it every day...

As do I.

I also have to play baby sitter to a bunch of nimrods, do homework, and manage to find time for friends.

I think shutting down the site was uncalled for man.

-_-

But I understand why you did this.

Peace out

Thanks

:o

don't leave us forever, like all those who say that they will come back!

:(

I am coming back, dont you worry, ok, cuddlebear? lol

Not again <_<

Worry not, I was just fooling about. :D

Dude, quick question: What happened to Story time? I couldn't log on earlier. The site was down.

I...um...decided to delete it, I did say at the chatbox. Besides, the site will be in the forum in my site. A shorter one but yeah..

I was being an idiot...And yes I am, that is what I intend to do.

Do you still want those requests?

Der! I am waiting for them like...every second of every minute of every hour of every day...etc..

Eh, but you just got here...

Eh, actually, I got here like a week ago. <_<

That

WHAT ARE YOU DOING RAD!!!

Being silly, like Masu. ^^

As do I.

I also have to play baby sitter to a bunch of nimrods, do homework, and manage to find time for friends.

I think shutting down the site was uncalled for man.

-_-

But I understand why you did this.

Oh? Why?

Will you come back when you're finished? :(

Fear not, son, for TL will always be watching over you, protecting you from evil. ^^

oh noooo

This can't happen like HHK

it can't

Well, good luck to you!

I didn't haet you, though..

I did. XD I hated myself, I meant to say lol.

Your avy made me come back...its so cute. ^^

I'd say bye but I'd be to positive, I'd say hello but then I'd be quoting a song again so I'll just go back into the shadows

No you aint going back to the shadows...*Grabs by arm* you are coming with me to Alöria.

Doesn't your response to cynthia make this thread kind of pointless? >_>

Ah not really, since I was just kidding around, like Bilbo...I thought you all were smart enough, yet you all fell so easily.

Uh why

I dont know, I guess we both have alot to learn in that academy.

why the fuck did you close story time?

Why the fuck? I'll tell you why the fuck I closed Story time, you dirty wabbit!! lol

Jk, I simply decided that I needed to get serious with this Writers Union stuff. I mean, I really wanna help peeps get their stuff printed. Also, help them in their stories, in their writing, etc. And, I wanna learn from my members and friends as well.