why do female paladins have their butts exposed?

Ansem

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because of style. A thong and a bare butt go perfectly with heavy armor. It doesn't look the least bit awful, stupid or out of character. Besides, this time around even the player's avatar needs to expose her butt cheeks, so why should Corrin's dakimakuras be spared? Fire Emblem is a butt series. If you want boobs instead, play DoA.

Edited by BrightBow

You know, come to think of it, why is any Fates character wearing striperrific gear? I mean, can people get off on those low polygon models or whatever the correct term is?

Edited by Thane

Why are they wearing underwear when there is no tactical advantage? Easy. Because it is fantasy and underwear is actually more defensive than armor. The less you try to apply logic to fantasy, the better off you will be.

You know, come to think of it, why is any Fates character wearing striperrific gear? I mean, can people get off on those low polygon models or whatever the correct term is?

Apparently that is the case somehow, given that there was some uproar about some outfits from Bravely Second that were apparently altered during localisation.

Not that I get it. Few polygons, muddy textures... even by 3DS standards Fate's butts look bad. And you can't even begin to compare this to a game with really well done butts like Dragonball Xenoverse. Why make design decisions that empathize the limits of your engine like that?

Edited by BrightBow

Because of style. What else ? Pfft, yeah right...

But seriously as long as it is atually more stylish than fanservice, I probably won't complain.that's, why I like FemKamui's design, it's BS, the lingery and panty shot/leotard is BS, but I find it pretty. Not sexy.

I like Aqua's and Camilla's design too, they cleary are fanservice as all hell... but, they're cool.

Now, if those two character themselves were better, I would look like less of a perv, here...

Because of style. A thong and a bare butt go perfectly with heavy armor. It doesn't look the least bit awful, stupid or out of character. Besides, this time around even the player's avatar needs to expose her butt cheeks, so why should Corrin's dakimakuras be spared? Fire Emblem is a butt series. If you want boobs instead, play DoA.

I resent this one, Fire Emblem was always a series about legs, not butt.

Proof !

Ba_japan_fe01.png

Awwww yeah.

Edited by B.Leu

"On the order of His Majesty King Garon, due to a lack of cloth supplies, females paladins are to go without pants, and instead, must wear a thong."

Translation: Garon's an ass man.

Alt Translation: Garon's an ass, man.

"On the order of His Majesty King Garon, due to a lack of cloth supplies, females paladins are to go without pants, and instead, must wear a thong."

Translation: Garon's an ass man.

Alt Translation: Garon's an ass, man.

Why not both? Little Garry is all of us.

I think all of female models, because dark mages and sorcs have their underwear visible, as well as Knight, Great Knight, General, etc.

This is an example of how poor Fate's design is. Just look at Camilla, like wtf are they thinking. Day by day I dislike Fates much more.