Chocolate Thread

even more chocolatly goodness

1.jpg

it's impossible to find a picture of cake without it missing a slice

Edited by Captain Karnage

Dark chocolate vs White Chocolate vs Milk Chocolate vs Matcha Chocolate vs Mint Chocolate.

I'm sad that this thread isn't a poll.

Edited by Naughx

i really dislike chocolate and these pics are making me feel sick so im gonna just walk out of this thread omg

why did you click on a thread called 'Chocolate thread', a partner of the thread entitled 'Vanilla thread' which was based around posting images of food that incorporated vanilla, and expect not to see chocolate

why did you click on a thread called 'Chocolate thread', a partner of the thread entitled 'Vanilla thread' which was based around posting images of food that incorporated vanilla, and expect not to see chocolate

because i wanted to comment on it?? lol who tf said i didnt expect to see chocolate? back off fam

unless i'm mistaken, you went into someone's thread knowing you didn't like the content to comment that the thread made you sick and you were leaving

sure, you can do that, but it seems unnecessary and easily avoidable on your part

therefore, kinda silly

unless i'm mistaken, you went into someone's thread knowing you didn't like the content to comment that the thread made you sick and you were leaving

sure, you can do that, but it seems unnecessary and easily avoidable on your part

therefore, kinda silly

yeah, you're mistaken, for the second time on this site in particular i have to clarify the fact that saying things like that is to, quote, "show the magnitude of my dislike for" that thing. anyway i didn't really appreciate the condescending response from parrhesia using ad hominem. but that's okay.

yeah, you're mistaken, for the second time on this site in particular i have to clarify the fact that saying things like that is to, quote, "show the magnitude of my dislike for" that thing. anyway i didn't really appreciate the condescending response from parrhesia using ad hominem. but that's okay.

I think you are misunderstanding her

her point wasn't that you were silly for actively risking yourself feeling sick, because she saw you saying that you definitely knew what you'd find coming in here

she was saying (nicely because she's more tactful than I am that or I'm misinterpreting) you're being an unnecessary dick, which you are basically confirming and seem fine with. Just to some others, it seemed like a silly and pointless thing to do.

I don't think anybody's just telling you what you can and can't do though, they're just judging \o/

i don't think you understand what ad hominem is

chill out dick weed