QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a weirdly-phrased question and almost definitely refers to something that the submitter did not long before the submission was made.

Revenge for its own sake is pointless, but I struggle to forgive without closure.

I never hold a grudge, I unfortunately give people infinite second chances

and it also has nothing to relate to revenge and I.... really really don't like the concept of revenge. I don't always keep a straight mind because I'm human, but I do my best to avoid anything revenge-related.

I always hated the notion that you can't move on from what someone did to you unless you forgive them, like its something you HAVE TO DO otherwise you'll be angry and resentful forever like c'mon man I don't forgive people depending on what they did and I move on just fine

so no, if I had the chance to get revenge I still wouldn't forgive them but it would feel pretty great ngl

2 hours ago, ___ said:

I think revenge defeats the purpose of forgiveness. 

very much this, there's nothing to forgive after the debt has already been paid through other means