QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what even are my main hobbies anyway

programming, which i also do professionally

painting, which i have done professionally sometime in my life

punching things, i mean who the fuck is ashamed of being in martial arts like that's such an un-martial arts mindset

...yeah

idk i'm pretty open about things i like

8 minutes ago, NinjaMonkey said:

You don't play video games as a hobby? Then what are you doing here on SF?

i don't think there's a rule on sf saying you have to play video games as a hobby

if I feel embarrassed about my own, I just try to remember how most people only care about their self perception and not others (and those who do judge for people's hobbies are LOSERS)

3 hours ago, unique said:

i don't think there's a rule on sf saying you have to play video games as a hobby

What I meant to say is that you said that you have no hobbies, but you play videogames, which is something that qualifies as a hobby.

I'm embarrassed by a lot of things, but not my hobbies. 

Right now I guess my main hobbies would be sewing and playing games (both board games and video games). Our house is almost entirely decorated in gaming/webcomic stuff and our 60 or so board games are on prominent display. Never received anything but compliments from friends. 

I used to earlier when my hobbies were different, but now I don't really... have multiple hobbies. Writing's a study/career path by this stage, so it's really just football.

Depending on the crowd I guess. With the direction FE is going playing it is kind of equated to being a weeb so I'm not super proud of that. But I'm also not loud and obnoxious about my hobbies so take that with a grain of salt.