QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The amount of yes my answer used to be was a minor personal meme a couple of years ago - that said, leaving aside whether or not I'm temperamentally suited to it (probably not) I just don't spend enough time on the forums to be a valid candidate these days.

most I would ever have wanted to do would be chat mod, but I have enough of that elsewhere

and as parrhesia said, I don't spend nearly enough time on sf these days; there's only so much a "VOTE [1] EUKLYD FOR MODERATOR" campaign thread can do for you

3 hours ago, Hattusili I said:

Probably. I love rules...

think i can handle the amount of users too because serebii had a ton too

Edited by Kloe

nahhhhh

I get more stressed than I should over internet stuff, a mod position would be hell for me

plus I don't really trust my judgement and not trusting my own judgement would make that job even harder on me

and living with two moderators and hearing the stuff they have to put up with has only made the job seem even more unappealing ^o^

Edited by Freohr Datia

As much as everyone would love me being their all powerful tyrannical overseer, actually having responsibility would mean I couldn't continue my SHINannigans. Besides, I think Powermaster would be a far better candidate, so much in fact, I'm surprised that he isn't on the moderation team already.