QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

Searching for 'fully sick awesome digimon swole cool' didn't come up with anything great but then I remembered there was a six-winged angel who is presumably six times better at fighting than sephitorth

im this

fbeb2bb6602419152b489fe78fa26cd4.png

also I found Ike along the way

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been aaaaaaaaaaaaaaages since I watched that but I definitely remember my childhood favourite being Lilimon

it's just that when I look back on the design now I just find it really weird looking so I wouldn't say that's my favourite nowadays

Searching for 'fully sick awesome digimon swole cool' didn't come up with anything great but then I remembered there was a six-winged angel who is presumably six times better at fighting than sephitorth

im this

fbeb2bb6602419152b489fe78fa26cd4.png

also I found Ike along the way

YES I was thinking about Numemon.

耳かき

you pick your ears? (translated it says earpick :huh:)

I play video games or drink some coffee or have a beer with a friend or something. I don't know I live rather relaxed most of the time, feeling really stressed when like I have a shit ton of things due in a short span of days. Though even then, it is stressful for a short amount of time.

Edited by SlayerX

depends on what kind of relaxing I need!

just the regular old "I don't have to do anything right now!!" relaxing is either visiting forums or playing video games or watching stuffs on youtube

the "you need to calm down right now missy" (aka anxiety or maybe just not feeling good) will involve sitting next to Integrity and watch him do stuff on his own computer (though I guess I will do that for my regular relaxing time as well sometimes)

unless he's not around then youtube is the best at distracting me

Edited by Freohr Datia