QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

It depends on the factors. How bad was it (in terms of the intensity, duration and frequency of romantic and/or sexual actions)? Was it a heat of the moment kind of slip or was it a well-decided action? Are they honest with me about it or do they hide it from me? Do they express sufficient remorse or not?

The margin of forgiveness depends on these factors, but it's rather small. Relationships - romantic relationships probably even moreso than others - are built on trust, and cheating on your significant other is something that destroys that trust completely.

So depending on the case, I might forgive, but it's not very likely.

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could forgive them yeah, but they wouldn't stay my partner.

idk if that would qualify as forgiving but i think i get what you mean

i wouldn't necessarily seek revenge or make a scene but yeah, nope

a classic

i'll cross that bridge when i get to it

Have more faith in yourself! :(:

I'd have to examine the context/circumstances, but it would have to be something extraordinary.

NO FORGIVENESS

NO WAY OUT

ONLY JUSTICE

THEN AMEN

(answering seriously, very little situations unless they were literally held at gunpoint to have sex with someone)

QOTD 1023 - why should i vote for you? submitted by anaonymous (actually integrity its been a few beers)

you will have voted for me, the person whose weak point is holding a strong position in debating and having a very flexible moral stance and is a natural born follower

through me you will have voted for integrity, one who has strong charisma and is a natural born leader and has very strong moral values while being very intelligent and would make a great debater and will basically advise me in everything...

....... wait what do you mean he's hitler?? wut

Edited by Freohr Datia