QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

I would definitely like to be less awkward and slow \o/

and less shy and no getting anxiety any time I try something unfamiliar and much better at retaining information

I guess in exchange that could mean I get more obnoxiously social and more reckless (that could be dangerous though because I already can be at times) and perhaps more of a smartass ^o^ oh and can I please become better at holding grudges I know that sounds like a bad thing to wish for but it's actually an incredibly draining and stressful trait to have :c

The main things I would like to retain are my patience, sympathy, kinda bravery (because that depends on what type of situation I'm dealing with), general calmness (just I feel like sometimes I'm good at faking it for others' sakes), and pacifism

although I wonder if perhaps a combo of that all makes me bad at holding grudges somehow... I hope they're not things that contradict \o/

OH AND FASHION SENSE EVEN THOUGH IT COSTS ME MY WALLET

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Tries to block Starman's sig to avoid awkward questions for the Wife. *you can't block this user* ;-;)

Adblcok, man. Adblock.

i'd just give myself a work mode where i'd focus only on work

also give myself more self control when i speak

QOTD 901 - A transportation system is put into place. It clones a person to get them to another place. Immediately after, the original has a heart attack and dies (to prevent overcloning). Would you use this system? Why or why not?

all bodies are transformed into pretty glittery space dust, so you feel pretty even in death

spacedustIPA.jpg

I wonder if the person who came up with this label had the association between drinking too much alcohol and puking in mind at the time. Because that's what I think of.

but why the asparagus-thing?

Uh, I'm not sure how often you go outside, but I've never seen an asparagus plant that looks like that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hops

I think beer tastes pretty bad, but I know that hops have something to do with the existence of some/all beer.