QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

basketball mostly, watch the playoffs and the occassional reg season game, not as much as when i was little tho. also sorta keep up with american football, just enough so i can roast the team of whoever i'm watching a game with

F O O T B A L L

trying to keep a good knowledge of it around the world but as encyclopaedic a knowledge of the A-League, Premiership and major international tournaments as possible.

try to keep abreast of rugby league to some modest extent, like to know what's going on in ice hockey/baseball fsr, generally figure out rugby union/cricket purely accidentally just through browsing the Guardian, generally aware clueless about AFL because I'm civilised and, related, from NSW

also always know the state of origin result but that's easy because fucking queensland always fucking wins

QUITE A BIT.

For sports, I follow football and basketball.

I've also been following Smash way more now-a-days.

I follow them pretty deeply, to the point I'd analyze (or over-analyze) stuff.

Edited by ~Summer~

should add that sydney fc and sunderland are my dual babies even if i have a favourite son i mean hell, who doesn't, esp. when one's a pom

Sports: Rugby. Wales are coming to the end of a New Zealand tour. 39-21 in the first game and 36-22 in the second. Not bad considering they are the world fucking champions.

Recently, football since Wales have made it into the UEFA Euro 2016. Their first international showing since they made it to the World Cup quarter-finals in 1958 (58 years ago). Last night we gave Russia a good hard pounding and knocking them out of Euro 2016, establishing dominance within group B, finishing above England, securing our spot within the top 16 of the tournament.

Snooker.

Esports: Only the European LCS really. I watch a few games of the teams I want to see each week, but not enough time to watch every single game.