QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

baby don't hurt me

honestly I'm pretty sure there are a looooooooooooot of ways

just genuine acts that show that you truly care about that person and respect them and trust them etc.

and also if you work hard to improve yourself and listen to their concerns

and most importantly love takes teamwork, though those actions tend to involve words because communication is super important

12 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

By spending quality time with them.

Or performing kind acts of service.

Or giving them gifts that show you thought of them.

Or giving them hugs and simply being around them.

This, probably.

Estelle. I don't even have the game, but since I know myself I would be asking, "Where's Estelle when do I get her."

New characters? If so, Rufina Argent. If it's any old character, then again, Joshua Bright. Shoutouts to Alan Richard for becoming a fantastic character.

heck yeah and my first abuse of my infinite power is to make sure that none of you suckers get it

Favourite 2nd Character: Olivier.  He's as much of a joy as ever, but he really grows and develops more than he did in FC (although to be fair, a lot of this was foreshadowed in FC because it's a 10/10 game and that's what 10/10 games do).

Honourable mention to Leonhardt.

Favourite 3rd Character: SPOILERS DUMBASS

Renne.  Besides "wow, that's fucked up", she has a lot of great moments in 3rd and I love her interactions and one liners.

Honourable mention to the Schwarzritter.

I feel guilty for not mentioning Estelle across the three but that's more because what makes her so good accumulates throughout the games and can't really be whittled down to a single game.  There are a lot of other really good characters that I left out too, but this is the one I felt the most bad for I guess.

Edited by Refa

Yes because then I'll never have a power outage again.

But infinite power is pretty easy - just plug an extension cord into itself???? It's a life hack.

Depends on exactly what you mean...?  In the sense of electricity, yes as long as it is infinite power in the sense that it powers all of my electronic devices when i need them. No if it is just unloaded all at once... 

In the sense of doing what i want or getting what i want, eh maybe for a little bit, but not forever.

In the sense of strength, yes. But i would keep it a secret from others. 

Edited by SlayerX

Depends on exactly what you mean...?  In the sense of electricity, yes as long as it is infinite power in the sense that it powers all of my electronic devices when i need them. No if it is just unloaded all at once... 

In the sense of doing what i want or getting what i want, eh maybe for a little bit, but not forever.

In the sense of strength, yes. But i would keep it under wraps from others. 

Just now, Nobody said:

no, i hate having responsibilities, and great power brings great responsibility

Who says. Abuse your power. No one can stop you :P. Become the greatest tyrant of all!