QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely Power, coolest design I've seen. A mechanical looking angel with some awesome armor, I just can't get enough.

Rakshasa, Dominion, Matador, Seth and Cu Culainn are very big honorable mentions as well.

when trying to narrow it down (and mostly failing) I found an eight headed eight tailed snek and that is pretty cute but idk if it'd be my answer or not and this isn't as easy to be lazy and choose just based on a cute name because I've seen a few of them before and don't remember which they are by now

Metatron. A boring choice, but what can you do.

HM to Devil Summoner!Cu Chulainn, Devil Summoner!Girimehkala, SMT2!Gabriel and Ame no Uzume in general. I'm sure I'm forgetting some, though.

Masakado!!!

when trying to narrow it down (and mostly failing) I found an eight headed eight tailed snek and that is pretty cute but idk if it'd be my answer or not and this isn't as easy to be lazy and choose just based on a cute name because I've seen a few of them before and don't remember which they are by now

As far as girls go SMT Ishtar is gorgeous, and floats in the air.

MAN, i have so many smt demons i love so i'll just list 5

mastema (trustworthy etc.) , scathach (i want the friendship of her thighs!!) , alice (CUTE), pixie(CUTER), and jack frost (CUTEST)

QOTD 922 - What would you like in your smoothie?

omg

make Integrity take you out for a smoothie RIGHT NOW

he didn't take me out but since he was out doing work stuff he bought a strawberry smoothie and brought it back to me ;~~~;

IT IS VERY GOOD

I'VE HAD MY FIRST SMOOTHIE AFTER YEARS OF WANTING ONE