QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't it take like a year to get there even when the earth and mars are at their closest possible distance? (Unless there's been some huge space travel breakthrough recently or something)

floating in zero gravity would get old fast

assuming it doesn't take forever though, sure, if only to be able to say that I did 

Doesn't it take like a year to get there even when the earth and mars are at their closest possible distance? (Unless there's been some huge space travel breakthrough recently or something)

floating in zero gravity would get old fast

assuming it doesn't take forever though, sure, if only to be able to say that I did 

2 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

FE4, FE5, FE6, FE11

this.

Also SNES games like Energy Breaker, Der Langrisser, Star Ocean, Record of Lodoss War, Front Mission Gun Hazard, Seiken Densetsu 3, Ys IV and V, Mystic Ark, Bahamut Lagoon, and Live a Live.

Also Ace Attorney Investigation 2 but that has a really good english translation patch so I don't really mind if it doesn't get localized. 

Dai Gyakuten Saiban 1 and 2 should have been localized but oh well, a fan translation is at least in the works.

Also every other Langrisser game not called Warsong.

That's all the unlocalized games I could think of right now. They all have translation patches, so technically they have been translated. But not officially translated, so I guess they count.

Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere, to name but one.

It got a Western release but the game was butchered compared to the original Japanese release - it's missing many story points, a branching story, all the animated cutscenes, individual characters/character development, and probably more.