QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

social situations aside, I think I can be a bit easy to startle (just I can also be pretty good at hiding the fact)

otherwise, I am apparently pretty brave and I just never knew for 20+ years of my life

I just didn't really have anybody to compare to so I didn't know that being fine with standing out in thunderstorms and being reckless around fire and knives (and laughing when I cut myself with scissors because I knew I was being incredibly stupid playing with them) and not fearing any particular animal or have pretty much any phobia (aside from potentially social phobia) and being strong and calm(?? again I'm pretty good at faking it) enough to investigate a problem going on in a baby chicken just to have to tell everyone after multiple failed attempts to fix it that "I think it's too late at this point so I think it would be best to put down this only ~5 day old chick who hasn't even gotten to live her/his life"

It's strange how living with a different family changed me and my confidence so much, this whole time I thought I was weak and easily afraid.

Edited by Freohr Datia

Living in the tropics, I've always loved and preferred hot weather over the cold but it's at it's best when there's a cool breeze to make a hot day into a fairly relaxing one.

Cool, Chilly weather. My wardrobe is full of sweaters and shit.

Which is pretty funny because I live in a sunny area with good weather year 'round.

Oh my gods, give me the cold or ill die. Like, i cannot handle the heat. Its been so ball sweatingly hot here lately, ive come close to heat stroke twice within 7 days. Can you freaking not, heat? Omggggg. Honestly, 62 degrees F is like the most perfect weather for me. Especially if overcast.

This can't possibly be anywhere close to a contest.

Cold/chilly >>>>>>>>>>> Hot/warm.

There'a a limit to the amount of clothes you can take off to try to get comfortable, but you can always bundle on more layers.

17C is the perfect temperature and the farther it gets from it, the worse it is.

I prefer mild weather, but if I had to choose between really hot and really cold, i guess I'd go with hot, since, being a brazilian, i'm more used to it.

Edited by Nobody