QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

Sen no Kiseki II (for the non-weebs, Trails of Cold Steel 2) with some many hundreds of hours. I forget the exact numbers, but then that's also because I kinda fell asleep with the PS3 on. Still would be most either way.

If we include MMOs, I'd say... probably Forsaken World though I've long left it.

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crap, yeah, it'd be Sims 2 for me too. Totally forgot about the Sims. No idea how many hours.

After that, hm. Probably between Baldur's Gate 2 (each playthrough is usually 70-80 hours and I've beaten it maybe 4-5 times) and Fates (currently have 440 hours).

You keep having similar everything to me, including my name!

Mine would be this plus Tales of Symphonia, which I've played through a dozen times, and World of Warcraft, which I don't know how much time I have all put together.

EDIT: Checking my /played time, it's 2271 hours on my "main" in WoW. I'm not sure if that's sad, or an accomplishment.

omg I can't just pick one but Ebony listed a few that I like too

strawberries, blueberries, starfruit, and dragonfruit.

There's also oranges, apples, bananas, raspberries, and a few I can't name from the top of my head. I would eat almost all kinds of fruits.

honeydew melon!

hmm it just occurred to me that the question actually does allow for plural...

BECAUSE I ALSO REALLY LOVE GRAPES AND STRAWBERRIES AND WATERMELON AND CANTALOUPE and I actually forget what starfruit tastes like but I am pretty sure I remember really liking it

Edited by Freohr Datia