Re-introduce yourself!

Alex95

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not asking admins aside, you still very clearly didn't change it at any opportunity you could get ^o^

although it does look like you've started falling into that trend recently, so I guess that would still explain for why you'd make such an introduction nowadays \o/

I was still amused though~ but it's ok

I thought I did all this time. I don't remember actually lmao because I don't remember all the times I changed my name without asking admins.

we'll see next month

Edited by Altina Orion

I thought I did all this time. I don't remember actually lmao because I don't remember all the times I changed my name without asking admins.

we'll see next month

o sry I was still talking to kim, I was just referring to your post

power master

we have had our disagreements in the past

we will hopefully not but potentially have disagreements in the future

but here

and now

this thread unironically rules imo

disclaimer i havent actually read through anything but the op dont blame me if it turns out to all be like fascisms or whatever

Edited by Parrhesia

Not sure how many people remember me. I turned up here 7 years ago and have been a complete non-event. I have thankfully changed my life a bit since back then. Now instead of being a 14 year old who does literally nothing, I'm a 21 year old who does slightly more than nothing. I'm currently waiting for the next semester of university to start.

Ah well, I never did one of these when I first joined, so I might as well now.

The name's Prissian. Blah the Prussian. I am probably SF's only outspoken Monarchist; gotta beat back the Republican menace! (I mean Republican here as someone who likes Republics, although I don't particularly like the Republican Party) When I'm not beating back the menace of Republicanism, I'm playing Pokemon, Total War, Paradox Games, and of course Fire Emblem. I love dogs and hate cats. This is because in my experience cats are assholes. I also absolutely despise Woodrow Wilson. It's a long story. My favorite cuisines are Turkish, Indian, and Vietnamese. I also quite like Czech food, but then I live in the Czech Republic. My one true love, however, is history, as anyone who has seen even one of my posts can attest to. I'm mostly a European history man, though I know a lot about the Mughal and Ottoman Empires. I'm also getting more and more into Roman history. Team Caesar for life. Domitian is underrated. My favorite movie is The Godfather, my favorite book is 1984, my favorite anime is Monster, although Legend of the Galactic Heroes is a close second. My favorite tv show of all time is Fawlty Towers. I fucking hate Zack Snyder. The man is a talentless hack who probably masturbated to that destruction scene in Man of Steel. My least favorite film, then, is 300.

So there you have it: everything you ever wanted to know about me.

power master

we have had our disagreements in the past

we will hopefully not but potentially have disagreements in the future

but here

and now

this thread unironically rules imo

disclaimer i havent actually read through anything but the op dont blame me if it turns out to all be like fascisms or whatever

Glad you like it. It's certainly gone off the rails :P

o ya i was talking to shirley in my post because she said she was "claiming her position"

ook I had thought you were talking to both ^o^

we're all sorted now though \o/ I think

Some of the best food I've ever had was in Prague

You go to K the 2 Brothers? Your life is not complete until you eat there. Same goes for Dish, da Ezio, etc.

Edited by blah the Prussian

You go to K the 2 Brothers? Your life is not complete until you eat there. Same goes for Dish, da Ezio, etc.

No, sadly! Maybe if I get a chance to go again. I was only there for a couple of days.

We ate at the Bar Bar; that was one of the places with good food. The other, I can't remember the name (this was 13 years ago now, yikes!)

I love dogs and hate cats. This is because in my experience cats are assholes. I also absolutely despise Woodrow Wilson. It's a long story.

If someone named their dog after him how would you feel?

Most people who have known me for a fairly long period of time here probably know me as SeverIan, or Sev.

My member # is 1049. Before I was aware of that, I made my username L1049 because it's a great plane in Aerobiz Supersonic. When I found out that my member number was 1049 it blew my mind!

If someone named their dog after him how would you feel?

I would feel terrible for the poor dog, being saddled with the name of one of the worst Presidents. I would still likely love the dog.

I would feel terrible for the poor dog, being saddled with the name of one of the worst Presidents. I would still likely love the dog.

I can agree to this answer.