batman is an idiot

Ansem

Maybe a no kill policy isn't the best thing, but if he's fighting villains and stopping them some the time, that's better than not doing anything at all. And maybe some of them are redeemable. It's not his responsibility to be accountable tor the actions of every villain, it's already good that he does something.

If there's a problem it's with archvillains like the joker who just up the ante. That's sort of a key aspect of the dark knight, but I'm not sure I really buy that.

the real reason why heroes don't kill villains is money

Not really.

The Punisher has killed at least 99.9% of the villains he crossed paths with over the past four decades, and his books still rake in quite a bit of money. :|

Central City does mental health much better, because many of the Flash's villains have deep-seeded mental issues, too. There was an episode of Justice League where almost all of Flash's rogues gallery escapes from a hospital, and when Flash, Batman, and another hero confront Trickster, Flash sits Trickster down and explains that he unwittingly relapsed, much to Trickster's surprise, all while Batman looking on disapprovingly.

Literally another reason for me to prefer the Flash to Batman.

Not really.

The Punisher has killed at least 99.9% of the villains he crossed paths with over the past four decades, and his books still rake in quite a bit of money. :|

Isn't The Punisher an anti-hero, though. Something like that would actually be normal for a character like him.

I don't think the Punisher's had an actual active series since the 90s.

I mean sure, there's arcs and a new book/miniseries that runs every few years...

I don't think the Punisher's had an actual active series since the 90s.

I mean sure, there's arcs and a new book/miniseries that runs every few years...

Ennis' decade long run says otherwise. :|