1. 1. LORD TIME.

• Eliwood
    • Lyn
    • Hector

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm known for being either very lucky or very unlucky.. no stat boosters or RNG abuse.

Somewhat reminds me of how my Eli turned out. (Minus the capped resistance and defense.) Same thing with Hector's girlfriend on some of my files. (Except, she caps speed and skill on average. Skill more sooner than speed.)

Edited by Staraptor

Wha!? How come Eliwood gets less votes than Hector?

Eliwood's personality is awesome, I don't like Hector's personality because he disrespects almost everyone like for example, Athos, Hector calls Athos "Greybeard".

I believe the point he was trying to make is that you can't determine a character's worth by pitting them against another player character. Though, the post he was responding to was dated January.

I like Hector 'cause I like his straight-forward, hot-tempered personality.

I like Eliwood 'cause I like his sweet and caring personality.

But I still vote for Lyn 'cause she's the first female FE lord, the first lord of the FE series that I played and the first game character that ever gave me a good impression.

Hector>Lyn>Eliwood

Eliwood just ends up sucking around the time the heaven seals are obtained. In Hector Hard mode I was forced to bench him since he became so useless. For lulz I had him kill Uhai in the final chapter and big surprise +1 in HP that was it...

However in a normal mode file I completed a week ago Eliwood actually did alright 26/27 Attack almost capped speed. Capped skill and def and res were good.

Still I prefer Hector I've got him to cap everything except res. once

Lyn for me, she is -in eliwood's words- striking (Damn hot). I was going to vote for Hector but I like swords better, and bows (actually come to think of it those are my favorite weapons) and as mentioned, Lyn has great critical animations, and a good personality. She also is the one that saves me (the tactician) at the beginning of the game. what has Hector done for the tactician? doubt my abuilities that's what he's done.

Hector>Lyn>Eliwood

Eliwood just ends up sucking around the time the heaven seals are obtained. In Hector Hard mode I was forced to bench him since he became so useless. For lulz I had him kill Uhai in the final chapter and big surprise +1 in HP that was it...

However in a normal mode file I completed a week ago Eliwood actually did alright 26/27 Attack almost capped speed. Capped skill and def and res were good.

Still I prefer Hector I've got him to cap everything except res. once

Of course Eliwood's not going to be 1-rounding everything in sight on HHM. No one does. From the sound of things, it seems to me that you benched him before chapter 19. That's a pathetically low chapter to bench someone, especially Eliwood, considering he's the best Lord, gameplay-wise, in HHM.

But I still vote for Lyn 'cause she's the first female FE lord, the first lord of the FE series that I played and the first game character that ever gave me a good impression.

Celica was the first female Lord, not Lyn. :/

Well I like Eliwood the most he's just a good guy, and well it seems like he gets no love from most fans sadly since they rather drool over Lyn. :/

From my experience Eliwood has been the most reliable ,out of the three lords, with Lyn being alright most of the time, and Hector being awesome once he promotes.

Personality wise Lyn pretty cool, and Hector is pretty awesome but I like Eliwood the most, he's the type of guy you can rely on.

Lyn is just like Sue from FE6, but instead without a horse and better growths in some places. Eliwood, when promoted, is pretty much a Paladin with some superior and inferior bases. Hector, however, is like a Hero in weapon usage and that of a General in stats. He's a second Oswin who uses swords instead of lances, and Oswin is great, no? He's an exaggeration of Dieck, except less speed and more str and def. I always had a thing for moderately fast tanks, and that's why Dieck and Hector are on the list for favorite characters of all in the FE series. I place my vote on Hector.

Lyn is just like Sue from FE6, but instead without a horse and better growths in some places. Eliwood, when promoted, is pretty much a Paladin with some superior and inferior bases. Hector, however, is like a Hero in weapon usage and that of a General in stats. He's a second Oswin who uses swords instead of lances, and Oswin is great, no? He's an exaggeration of Dieck, except less speed and more str and def. I always had a thing for moderately fast tanks, and that's why Dieck and Hector are on the list for favorite characters of all in the FE series. I place my vote on Hector.

Personally, I found Sue more like Rebecca in terms of stats.