Favorite Lord.

Fore

WUT.  

107 members have voted

1. 1. LORD TIME.

• Eliwood
    • Lyn
    • Hector

You kidding me? I never use that thing. I use regular swords so much I actually forget it's there

damn right mani katti is only good at the beginning when you actually need it to kill only some of the cavaliers, but after you lvl up she's too good for the mani katti

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn right mani katti is only good at the beginning when you actually need it to kill only some of the cavaliers, but after you lvl up she's too good for the mani katti

This post phails. The Mani Katti is an awesome sword. There's no way to be "too good" for that. ^_^

Why is there a debate still going in the Favorite Lord topic? I'd understand if it was best, but favorite is free base. Let the fellas vote for Lyn, let the fellas vote for Hector, let the fellas vote for Eliwood, it's their choice. I'd pick Hector for best, but that's beside the point Get back on topic, you debator rascals, you.

Edited by Kintenbo

Why is there a debate still going in the Favorite Lord topic? I'd understand if it was best, but favorite is free base. Let the fellas vote for Lyn, let the fellas vote for Hector, let the fellas vote for Eliwood, it's their choice. I'd pick Hector for best, but that's beside the point Get back on topic, you debator rascals, you.

^ We all just got owned by Kintenbo. Lyn is my favorite, regardless of how well any of them do.

Somebody said that one character was better than another, so we started discussing it.

Somebody said that one character was better than another, so we started discussing it.

It was his fault for mentioning it in a favorite character topic, it was the other folks fault for continuing it. Really, even though I voted Hector, in the absolute core, I would of probably picked Lyn for leggish epicness. Anyway, there was a Lord debate some time ago. I'm not sure if it's considered dead yet, but you could continue that discussion there if you want if, it isn't dead. Don't want to encourage necroposting.

This post phails. The Mani Katti is an awesome sword. There's no way to be "too good" for that. ^_^
You can't be too good for a weapon anyway :/

Unless I missed something.

I think he meant that Lyn gets so strong, he doesn't need to give her the Mani Katti to kill enemies. That's what I do anyway...

I think he meant that Lyn gets so strong, he doesn't need to give her the Mani Katti to kill enemies. That's what I do anyway...

Uh, there's no way she'll kill a lot of the enemies later on without it in HHM.

Uh, there's no way she'll kill a lot of the enemies later on without it in HHM.

Especially since there is a ton of Generals. She practically needs it to do significant damage to those fellers.

Anyway, funny Lyn picture!

lyn.jpg

Even other species love Lyn!

Edited by Kintenbo

Warriors use Axes and Bows. The best weapon and the worst...
lawlz. You debators and you're unbending convictions. Can't you ove each and every one of God's Nintendo's great weapons? :rolleyes:

Can you say crossbows

jk

i forgot about warriors, i just take out the bows part and say they only use axes, and bows are helpful at some points and shinons increases there cool points by alot also.........

Especially since there is a ton of Generals. She practically needs it to do significant damage to those fellers.

Anyway, funny Lyn picture!

lyn.jpg

Even other species love Lyn!

Lol, yeah. Try taking out that huge group of Generals in Cog of Destiny with Lyn alone without the Mani Katti. xP

• 5 weeks later...
Lyn 'cause she can use a bow, and that gives her an S in awesomeness level.

Word.

I would definately consider on doing so due to a fact that her CON is much too low to use any sword weapons in the game other than just Iron Sword and Mani Katti that she can't even wield a simple Steel Sword without penalty thus leaving a disavantage that it eliminates her speed.

Lyn doesn't need a steel sword...I've left con alone - I don't even think I know her con stat - but my Lyn still doublehits everything I want her to.

Criticals are left to her Mani Katti, which is basically 90 uses - 45 that you can't even waste in Lyn's Story and 45 more in Eliwood's/Hector's story.

Plus she's hot. And one of the only girl lords.

No, because Bows are aweful. No direct attack=epic phail.

Bows are only worst if it's the only weapon you have. If you have another weapon to go with them, it's actually a good choice as bows bring something new: better ranged attacks and rape vs fliers. Axes/bows is arguably the best two-weapon combo (provided you have enough con for the axes). It's certainly the best for offense.

Bows are only worst if it's the only weapon you have. If you have another weapon to go with them, it's actually a good choice as bows bring something new: better ranged attacks and rape vs fliers. Axes/bows is arguably the best two-weapon combo (provided you have enough con for the axes). It's certainly the best for offense.

Word. They have the strength to own with bows too.

On-topic: Guess I'll vote Eliwood because he's proven to be a good unit when I need one. Lyn's iffy, and Hector is too hax. Eliwood needs some support, eh?