Favorite Lord.

Fore

WUT.  

107 members have voted

1. 1. LORD TIME.

• Eliwood
    • Lyn
    • Hector

Hector wins. He's got excellent stats, a humorous personality, and the best of the three stories. Lyn is great as well; while Hector's defense makes any attempts by enemies to cause damage be 0, Lyn's speed drops enemies' accuracy to 0. Panyswood just loses for being drop-dead average in every stat and waaay too easily RNG screwed.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe she'd be hotter if she wore less... otherwise... not really in my opinion.

All the guys I know. And lets hope they don't take your statement seriously. We don't want Fire Emblem full of strippers.

Haha... I'm just saying. Shes really not that hot... so Hector is still better.

You just said that Lyn isn't hot and Hector is "better" than her! Does that make you gay? Or maybe are you bi?

Hm, that did come out quite wrong I suppose. Next time though, don't assume I'm gay from a comment. I'm straight, thank you.

What I meant was, shes really all not that hot, and that was the other persons reasoning why so many people like her. I don't find her that hot, so thats not a plus for me, and thus, I think Hector is the best lord, possibly the best character of Rekka No Ken

Lyn is the one lord that isn't a pain to level up though...

Fix'd, you have Lyn for longer than both Hector and Eliwood meaning that her level and probably stats will be better than Eliwood's and a few stats (less than Eliwood) better than Hector's. Also she dodges almost every attack.

Fix'd, you have Lyn for longer than both Hector and Eliwood meaning that her level and probably stats will be better than Eliwood's and a few stats (less than Eliwood) better than Hector's. Also she dodges almost every attack.

Nou.

Too bad such units are few.

And Lyn can't dodge forever.

There are enough.

Yes she can, I've seen it many times. I've counted up to 12 chapters in a row where she wouldn't get hit by a single attack. And she participated and fought in all of them.

Nor does it matter if you can hit when you're not dealing significant damage. 23 Skill is pretty passable, if you ask me.

What do mean not dealing significant damage? She may not kill in one shot, but she always kills in two and she always doubles. Hector doesn't always double and his hit chance only reaches the 90's if he's fighting a lance