1. 1. LORD TIME.

• Eliwood
    • Lyn
    • Hector

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hector! Because he was the best lord I've ever commanded. Although Ike might steal some thunder away from him.

Another reason is that he's a lord that primarily uses axes. We have few of those. And I like axes. Plus, on the last boss he did more damage than any other lords did.

And why no Eliwood love?

He get's no love from fans, only 3 emotionally crippled women.

oh yeah, i forgot micaiah.... i think she's good

i'm sorry if i offend anyone, but i think eirika is a sub-par unit. maybe the worst lord in FE history.

she can only use swords, is basically a swordmaster without the benefits, and is mounted, making her vulnerable to all those weapons that give extra damage to mounted units.

plus, her character is pretty bland, in my opinion.

the only plus of her is the extended range she gets for being mounted.

I obviously respect your opinion, but my current Eirika is doing well:

Current Eirika stats:

lv2 Great Lord [from lv20 Lord]

HP 32

Str 13

Skill 22

Spd 21

Luck 20

Def 12

Res 15

Apart from strength and defense, I'd say those are good stats for the level she is at, all close to or above average. She also has some great caps - 29 for skill and 30 for speed. I believe she is a good Lord. Weak of course, but she can double and kill many.

On a side-note, I just noticed my COrmag's capped his strength (27) on Lv11 Dragon Lord, yay.

I also like Eliwood, he is especially handy in arena battles when he has an A support and a B support with two others you're using, as well as being given the Uber Spear, he is very much uber himself.

oh yeah, i forgot micaiah.... i think she's good

i'm sorry if i offend anyone, but i think eirika is a sub-par unit. maybe the worst lord in FE history.

she can only use swords, is basically a swordmaster without the benefits, and is mounted, making her vulnerable to all those weapons that give extra damage to mounted units.

plus, her character is pretty bland, in my opinion.

the only plus of her is the extended range she gets for being mounted.

Pros:

-She's got a legendary weapon that puts swordmasters to shame

-Incest. Nuff said.

-She likes being mounted.

Pros:

-She's got a legendary weapon that puts swordmasters to shame

-Incest. Nuff said.

-She likes being mounted.

you can't have a valid argument without having both sides of the issue.

Lyn=Hector>>>Eliwood

I had to settle with Lyn because I could only choose one. :(

On the whole Eirika argument... I think she's a great unit and character. Ephraim on the other hand... (I'm talking about his personality, his stats are the beast)

Lyn=Hector>>>Eliwood

I had to settle with Lyn because I could only choose one. :(

On the whole Eirika argument... I think she's a great unit and character. Ephraim on the other hand... (I'm talking about his personality, his stats are the beast)

I dunno, I quite think Eliwood's pretty good stat-wise, almost every one of my Eliwood's have been satisfactory for me anyway. Also I think that Ephraim's personality is pretty cool, but his caps as a Great Lord could be alot better.

I dunno, I quite think Eliwood's pretty good stat-wise, almost every one of my Eliwood's have been satisfactory for me anyway. Also I think that Ephraim's personality is pretty cool, but his caps as a Great Lord could be alot better.

Ephy's caps could be better, but at least he reaches them. As for his personality, he's composed and a great leader... that's about it.

Hector is usually the best lord in the game for me. Eliwood is annoying to train because he does little damage, and can easily get rng screwed. Lyn can be a royal pain in the *** sometimes. Her defense -or lack thereof- is patheic, and you'll find yourself relying on luck to make sure she doesn't take damage. This is fine against axe users because of her speed and weapon triangle, but against decent units with swords or lances it can be a different story. Cavaliers with lances have a decent chance of hitting her ~70 - 75 if I remember right. With their strength, that makes me a little nervous. And god save her if she ever has to face a mercenary. This isn't to say she's a bad unit, but I perfer Hector's defense and solid stats to Lyn's reliance on luck.

For whoever said there's only two female lords (who corrected themselves when Micaiah was mentioned), you're still missing one. xDDD Celica from FE2, durz.

But yeah... Favourite lord? Lyn. Best? Hector. Most useful in my runs? Hector.

For whoever said there's only two female lords (who corrected themselves when Micaiah was mentioned), you're still missing one. xDDD Celica from FE2, durz.

Excuse me for spamming, but....

Zanryu, where did you got that signature? I like it so much that i want one of that style :D

oh, i haven't played anything before FE6, so i wouldn't know about anyone before that.

sorry!

• 3 months later...