Favorite Lord.

Fore

WUT.  

107 members have voted

1. 1. LORD TIME.

• Eliwood
    • Lyn
    • Hector

And I'll bet some of you will wonder how, in my files, Lyn manages to take down a squad of Dracoknights singlehandedly whenever I played through Hector's story.

I don't, because she does it for me as well.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... My current Lyn is stronger than Eliwood...

Both are Lv20 Lords. Eliwood has 12 Str, and Lyn has 16 Str. Yeah, she's going to be pretty amazing, I think. As well as my Eliwood, despite his lack of strength.

Gwaaaaaar!!! Why do people always fight!! Ninji, say Lyn is cool. Fox, your Hector is unlucky because your Lyn stole it all. Or maybe you just don't appreciate him because his stats don't fall into the category you like, which seems to be fast and dodge. While Hector is not constantly dodging, his speed is certainly high enough to double most of your enemies, unless he's underleveled because you feed everything to Lyn( which is understandable if she rapes faces).

Baaaasically what I'm saying is... Fox should try out some tanks, eh? You can't possibly have a shit Hector every time. More likely than not you just don't like the fact that he doesn't dodge sword users >_<

Hector doubles knights and loldiers... that's all. Anything else he can't hit and/or is doubling him! And I don't hate tanks, in fact, I totally love Oswin. My Hector's are constantly speed, skill, and luck screwed. One time he was even strength screwed. No joke, he once had 11 strength before promotion. Also, 5 movement promoted is lame.

OSWIN HAS 5 MOVEMENT TOO.

It's what boots are for. Just because your Hector gets screwed doesn't mean much other than you're unlucky. Same as you being lucky with Lyn. Argh, it's really difficult to go against PE, even if I give my own PE. Just don't give up on hector. He's awesome. Your lyn will get fucked a few times. Will you hate her then? I doubt it, because you'll be remembering the old good lyn.

OSWIN HAS 5 MOVEMENT TOO.

It's what boots are for. Just because your Hector gets screwed doesn't mean much other than you're unlucky. Same as you being lucky with Lyn. Argh, it's really difficult to go against PE, even if I give my own PE. Just don't give up on hector. He's awesome. Your lyn will get fucked a few times. Will you hate her then? I doubt it, because you'll be remembering the old good lyn.

Boots are stat-boosters... Anyone can get it. Oswin has 5 movement but much better stats all around except speed, which I never tend to have a problem with for him. And, my Hectors are RNG raped much more often than my Lyns, who usually turns out about average to be honest.

Strange fact: My Hector's are almost always Resistance blessed.

Hector can pretty much team up with his best friend Eli when taking on a group of enemies together. But for storyline reasons (except for my most recent playthrough and any subsequent playthrough due to the data loss I went through until I'm close to clearing Hector's and Eliwood's supports once again like with one "A" support away for both of them) I pretty much pair Hector with the very person I consider to be his girlfriend. (It also helps him a little in the endgame.)

Edited by Little Al

I tend to get the supports which give a CG at the end. So far, I've got just Eliwood and Ninian's, due to data deletion of my cartridge... This playthrough will end with Hector and Florina's ending. Next playthrough will be Hector's and Lyn's ending (which will also be my 2nd HHM plathrough).

I sometimes have Oswin and Hector A support, because they both have five movement, and they can blast through any map together.

I heard them two make a really good team. Too bad, I can't seem to level up Oswin properly...he just turns out to be awful.

Hector doubles knights and loldiers... that's all.

Many things he doesn't need to double due to killing in one hit.

With his prf axe, Nomad and most Cavaliers go down in one... magic doods and pegs die in one hit from a normal axe...

And I'll bet some of you will wonder how, in my files, Lyn manages to take down a squad of Dracoknights singlehandedly whenever I played through Hector's story.

EDIT: But like CGV said, we all win.

If Lyn can take down a squad of Dracoknights singlehandedly, Eliwood should kill them without breaking a sweat.

... My current Lyn is stronger than Eliwood...

Both are Lv20 Lords. Eliwood has 12 Str, and Lyn has 16 Str. Yeah, she's going to be pretty amazing, I think. As well as my Eliwood, despite his lack of strength.

That's one terribly str screwed Eliwood.

Gwaaaaaar!!! Why do people always fight!! Ninji, say Lyn is cool. Fox, your Hector is unlucky because your Lyn stole it all. Or maybe you just don't appreciate him because his stats don't fall into the category you like, which seems to be fast and dodge. While Hector is not constantly dodging, his speed is certainly high enough to double most of your enemies, unless he's underleveled because you feed everything to Lyn( which is understandable if she rapes faces).

Baaaasically what I'm saying is... Fox should try out some tanks, eh? You can't possibly have a shit Hector every time. More likely than not you just don't like the fact that he doesn't dodge sword users >_<

Lyn is cool, but inferior to the other Lords.

Hector doubles knights and loldiers... that's all. Anything else he can't hit and/or is doubling him! And I don't hate tanks, in fact, I totally love Oswin. My Hector's are constantly speed, skill, and luck screwed. One time he was even strength screwed. No joke, he once had 11 strength before promotion. Also, 5 movement promoted is lame.

._. So, Nolan AND Hector hate you? That's odd.

Hector can pretty much team up with his best friend Eli when taking on a group of enemies together. But for storyline reasons (except for my most recent playthrough and any subsequent playthrough due to the data loss I went through until I'm close to clearing Hector's and Eliwood's supports once again like with one "A" support away for both of them) I pretty much pair Hector with the very person I consider to be his girlfriend. (It also helps him a little in the endgame.)

Eliwood has better supports in Lowen A/Marcus B or Marcus A/Lowen B.

Marcus supports FTLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Marcus is basically needed in HHM, and he doesn't turn out TERRIBLE come endgame. Sure, he's no Pent when it comes to prepromotes, but he's essential for HHM.

Marcus is basically needed in HHM, and he doesn't turn out TERRIBLE come endgame. Sure, he's no Pent when it comes to prepromotes, but he's essential for HHM.

Doesn't mean he's worth supporting with. He does well enough without being supported with.

Doesn't mean he's worth supporting with. He does well enough without being supported with.

Eliwood could do with that earlygame support. You'll still be using Marcus by mid-game, in all likelyness, so yeah.

It's the same one that's amazingly blessed in speed and skill.

I guess one makes up for the other, though Str is a bit more important for Eliwood.

• 1 month later...

I picked Lyndis, she surpases Hector and Eliwood in both Str and Spd in my file, but then again I never promoted Hector(I never cared about him).

Edited by soul1112

Hector and Lyn are both really good lords, but when it comes down to it I choose Hector because he uses axes better than most of the other axe-wielders in this game. That, and his promoted animations are all really good.

I dunno, I chose Hector because he's practically a General, but I dunno, I prefer Lyn's storyline. She wasn't raised as a pampered royal, she lived on the plains with her mother and father, until they were killed, and she thusly left to seek revenge and stay alive. Far more interesting than "Okay, I need to protect my kingdom, Marcus, grab my sword and lets head out to the countryside and slay some Bernite's. Cheerio!" (okay, Eliwood doesn't actually sound like that, and I realize he was looking for his father, but still).

Anywho, Hector gets my vote simply for stats, Lyn for story, and Eliwood for... uh... *brainstorms something decent*... being concerned about his father?

~KaiserPhoenix

Hector. He's got awesome stats and uses axes. Rarely has trouble onerounding. Lyn's good but she relies too much on criticals for my tastes (she doesn't get many in my game). Eliwood's cool if he gets good speed. All three of them usually get the job done (for me) but Hector has an easier time killing than the other two.