1. 1. LORD TIME.

• Eliwood
    • Lyn
    • Hector

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must disagree. Hector is consistantly the worst lord for me. I'll never acknowledge him as better than Lyn or Eliwood.

Huh? If I can, may I ask you the reason why you said that?

The least favorite of mine is Roy. Most is Lyn.

Hector is one of the 3 tanks (Oswin, Lowen, Hector) you have for most of the game, so he's pretty important. In HM, though, his late promotion kills him, just as in EM, Eliwood's late promotion kills him. Lyn's consistantly the worse because of terrible durability and strength.

Hector does have good strength and defense, but his skill sucks sooooo bad (for me anyway) and his speed isnt much better

Her strength may not be on par, but she dodges everything so durability usually isn't an issue for her.

Until everyone starts promoting. When the enemies actually gain some levels, you'll start to see she's not dodging as consistantly. Her Defense and HP are quite low, especially for a Lord, so she's not that great. >_<

Hector does have good strength and defense, but his skill sucks sooooo bad (for me anyway) and his speed isnt much better

The enemies have no luck. Skill and Speed aren't too important.

Lyn always winds up as one of my best. So it's very easy for me to see why Eli's losing out to her.

Eliwood mode? ;) Not trying to be a jerk here, but...

I can see how Hector could be a bit worse, but in HM, Eliwood is amazing, especially when he promotes early. Lyn dodges less as time goes on. Thus, no durability.

It more depends on who you choose to promote first. I always promote Lyn first because the few times I promoted Eliwood first I very much regretted it.

Why? He becomes mounted, wields lances, and has basically double the defense of Lyn with only a little less Speed. ._.

It was quite a while ago, so I don't remember the specifics, but it caused Lyn to be worse when she's usually awesome and Eliwood didn't really perform any better.

Eliwood has more control over the weapon triangle and a neat little pony. Lyn doesn't have the strength to back up those bows like Warriors do.

she doesnt need to. she has speed to attack many times

Her strength may not be on par, but she dodges everything so durability usually isn't an issue for her.
well, speed also gives her good dodging powers as well

Her only possible supports that increases Avoid is Kent B, which is only by 5%. With the many Lance and Sword users in this game, Lyn's Avoid isn't good enough.

Her only possible supports that increases Avoid is Kent B, which is only by 5%. With the many Lance and Sword users in this game, Lyn's Avoid isn't good enough.

Too bad this isn't a debate topic, so we all win here, including me!

And I'll bet some of you will wonder how, in my files, Lyn manages to take down a squad of Dracoknights singlehandedly whenever I played through Hector's story.

EDIT: But like CGV said, we all win.

Edited by Little Al

And I'll bet some of you will wonder how, in my files, Lyn manages to take down a squad of Dracoknights singlehandedly whenever I played through Hector's story.

I don't wonder at all :D