Jedi's Playthroughs: Bleed 2 S Rank run & another game too.

Jedi

Who is that dashing guy with wearing the mask?

Well, I hope Medeus is hungry.

I bet he loves free heals in the morning, and silence in the evening... Maybe some Warp for lunch

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

70661967c74527329b87a997c96848c7.png

i mean you still can use the aum staff i think? but

I bet he loves free heals in the morning, and silence in the evening... Maybe some Warp for lunch

If yall are talking about what I think yer talking about, can't Jedi just use Aum? It ain't restricted to Elise in Book 2, at least according to SF.

If yall are talking about what I think yer talking about, can't Jedi just use Aum? It ain't restricted to Elise in Book 2, at least according to SF.

I believe it still is, but even if it isn't, you don't get the aum until Elice rejoins anyway so...

I believe it still is, but even if it isn't, you don't get the aum until Elice rejoins anyway so...

Isn't she on the part of the final with ZURG, and the chest with it in the part of the final with the other Zurg? Or am I missing something here?

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

Isn't she on the part of the final with ZURG, and the chest with it in the part of the final with the other Zurg? Or am I missing something here?

She joins the same map Lena does in FE3. She's one of the kidnapped clerics

She joins the same map Lena does in FE3. She's one of the kidnapped clerics

I know that much. But isn't the Ohm staff in the map before that?

Yeah, it's in one of the chests in Final-2. One has Aum, the other Hammerne, I can't remember which is which. Also, I hope you've got Warp/Thief charges left over, or you aren't getting your revives! Mind you, if Yumina gets killed by something/Elice becomes dragon food, no revives for you. At least you've five Aum uses to go around... but I have my doubts five uses will cover everyone somehow. now if you get anyone I like killed... Well, let's just say the comments will involve lots of screeching. And moaning. And hoping they'll get revived. Now, let's place our bets on the final death count. My bets are on 12. (Matthis killed, Arran dead, Julian dead, forcing Rickard and Lena to die, Sirius will eat a 2% crit losing you Nyna, you won't be bothered to save Merric so Elice will die, or you'll end up killing Ellerean and Merric will just die later. Minerva will probably be benchwarming so you'll actually save Maria. I hope. Then you'll accidently leave a flier in range of a sniper (probably Palla to ruin your day the most) and then right before you slay Medeus, your healer of choice kicks it because of earth dragons ambush spawning. (When I played, I usually used the clerics as dragon bait though... Hey, kept the combat units fresh.) Anyone else wanna guess?

Yeah, it's in one of the chests in Final-2. One has Aum, the other Hammerne, I can't remember which is which. Also, I hope you've got Warp/Thief charges left over, or you aren't getting your revives! Mind you, if Yumina gets killed by something/Elice becomes dragon food, no revives for you. At least you've five Aum uses to go around... but I have my doubts five uses will cover everyone somehow. now if you get anyone I like killed... Well, let's just say the comments will involve lots of screeching. And moaning. And hoping they'll get revived. Now, let's place our bets on the final death count. My bets are on 12. (Matthis killed, Arran dead, Julian dead, forcing Rickard and Lena to die, Sirius will eat a 2% crit losing you Nyna, you won't be bothered to save Merric so Elice will die, or you'll end up killing Ellerean and Merric will just die later. Minerva will probably be benchwarming so you'll actually save Maria. I hope. Then you'll accidently leave a flier in range of a sniper (probably Palla to ruin your day the most) and then right before you slay Medeus, your healer of choice kicks it because of earth dragons ambush spawning. (When I played, I usually used the clerics as dragon bait though... Hey, kept the combat units fresh.) Anyone else wanna guess?

Out of reach, huh? Can the Thief staff work even if the spaces with the chests are occupied by BAD GAIZ?

Also, Book 1 final BOOM HEADSHOT count: 141!

Out of reach, huh? Can the Thief staff work even if the spaces with the chests are occupied by BAD GAIZ?

It can't in FE12, so it's probably the same for FE3

It can't in FE12, so it's probably the same for FE3

Do NOT assume that. The Again Staff in FE3 is VERY different from the one in FE12, so the FE3 thief staff possibly could reach the chest in question, but I'm not entirely sure if so

Do NOT assume that. The Again Staff in FE3 is VERY different from the one in FE12, so the FE3 thief staff possibly could reach the chest in question, but I'm not entirely sure if so

FE12 Thief is the exact same as FE3 Thief, and FE12 Again is just FE3 Again minus the multitarget mechanic, even if they're wildly different in practice.

Also, both games placed enemies on the treasure chests. From what I know from FE12, their role is preventing Thief usage (while spamming Fortify) unless you warp a unit to kill them. It should logically be the same in FE3, although I don't know for sure.

Edited by Gradivus.

I'm not 100% sure, but I believe it cannot. The fact that there are enemies on top of those chests make them even trollier. Are there any revives that don't troll the player at some point? ...2's revives, maybe?

Edit: Ninja'd. Now don't make this convo moot by killing Yumina!

Edited by Darrman

Also, I can barely hear the music, which is bothersome, especially since I want to soak in those amazing map and battle themes.

Sorry, I'll try to fix that in my next session, (Which is ch 11 and onward), I've been more focused on making sure I'm audible.

Oh boy here we are, Labyrinth Zone. Funny enough I think this is one of my better commentated over parts, just Star Light & Scrap Brain to go!

Watching you play that this Zone made me realize that it's not as hard as I've heard, as long as you play it slow and steady.

Problem is, like you said, it goes against the entire premise of the game.

And while I never played the game, I know people who do, and when they complain about Labyrith Zone, they always said the problem of this zone was the water, but seeing you play, I think the water is least problematic part of this Zone, the real problem seems to be the placement of the objects.

Watching you play that this Zone made me realize that it's not as hard as I've heard, as long as you play it slow and steady.

Problem is, like you said, it goes against the entire premise of the game.

And while I never played the game, I know people who do, and when they complain about Labyrith Zone, they always said the problem of this zone was the water, but seeing you play, I think the water is least problematic part of this Zone, the real problem seems to be the placement of the objects.

Yeah I think the obnoxious spear trap placement and some of the spikes are reaaaaaally lame, it even caught me again as you saw. Although the water is the worst with that one spike trap that can insta kill you haha. Although I think the setting can work, like Tidal Tempest in CD is similar, but is just much better designed, to accomidate Sonic's moveset, and it does help that CD encourages you to explore more/play slower anyways in the first place.

Imagine the hell that would be playing this stage on the GBA port of Sonic Genesis

Cries internally.

Edited by Jedi

The placement of that physic bishop is so trolly :p

It's kind of great

What a coward!! Hiding behind those mighty Snipers that any reasonable player won't have anything to do with... It's despicable! XD

Also, THAT is supposed to be a boss?! That ain't a boss, that's a loser!!

Loss_badge.jpg