Jedi's Playthroughs: Bleed 2 S Rank run & another game too.

Jedi

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot about it until too late honestly or I probably would have.

Given they cost NINE THOUSAAAAND, I'd expect money problems afterward without the Silver Card.

Also, 68 crits after chapter 9. And GRATUITOUS OVERKILL. And 3 missed Hadoukens.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

Chapter 15 is now up, It is the longest part of either book, you have been warned

Edit: Thank you youtube for the thumbnail, i'm cracking up

Edited by Jedi

Back to a much better timeframe for videos as Chapter 16 is now up

411df760cae15f53de4a28b2f459b004.png

This pausing here on the thumbnail makes me laugh for some reason.

Edited by Jedi

Nosferatu: broken since 1994.

And those kids and their 3DS's thought Awakening was what introduced Nosfertanking :P: (Note i'm kidding)

Edited by Jedi

It's not particularly broken in games like FE6/7/8. Especially in 8 when Knoll and Ewan were your only users - and Knoll was ridiculously fragile. Rhys, Laura, Oliver, and Micaiah can't use it too effectively in FE9/10 either.

I think we're letting FE13 get in the way of our perceptions of Nosferatu where it was waaaaaay too strong AND it was buyable. In FE3 I don't even believe it was buyable and it had limited durability.

It's not particularly broken in games like FE6/7/8. Especially in 8 when Knoll and Ewan were your only users - and Knoll was ridiculously fragile. Rhys, Laura, Oliver, and Micaiah can't use it too effectively in FE9/10 either.

I think we're letting FE13 get in the way of our perceptions of Nosferatu where it was waaaaaay too strong AND it was buyable. In FE3 I don't even believe it was buyable and it had limited durability.

Didn't you get it late in RD too?

It's not buyable in FE3, yes, but your given the Hammerene so early on, you're an idiot if it runs out of uses.

But Nosferatu was never bad either, other than in Fates that is.

I'd disagree since Nosferatu was pretty bad in FE7, FE8, and FE9 thanks to being mega-heavy. It's especially bad in FE9 because the one potential user doesn't have the Strength or speed to have any real survivability with it.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

Just a minor bump saying, sorry that its taken me so long to get an other part out. Work has been pretty tiring, and i've just wanted to lay down, rest my feet and play Conquest again.

I do have AM2R and FE3 parts in reserve, its just the editing process can be tedious at times.

I'll likely have some stuff out later tonight or tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

With Work, i've been on a very long hiatus, but here is ch 19, however be warned it is another super long one, but the next ones are much shorter (and I know this already)

You're back! That was a chapter. I just realised that every dead unit is a cavalier or thief. Words of wisdom: don't be a cavalier or thief in these let's plays!

RIP Abel, died by random crit onscreen this time. PLACE YOUR BETS ON HOW BADLY ALEC WILL DIE! I BET JAMKA/ELTSHAN WILL CRIT HIM!

Chapter 20 is now up, I'm not sure what the excess Mic noise is, I haven't changed any settings and i'm not hitting my mic, so maybe I need a new mic now... welp grin and bare it I suppose.