Jedi's Playthroughs: Bleed 2 S Rank run & another game too.

Jedi

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Normally I don't watch video LPs anymore nowadays because of my limited internet capacity... but for FE10... I must do an exception right here.

I might watch only small parts later on, if the length of the episode becomes too long.

Part 1's vids are generally pretty small, from there on its a bit of a crapshoot, and then later part 3 especially.... Haha.

Whoa cool Jed, this makes me want to play FE10 again. But lol I don't have the nunchuck nor the wii remote.

You could probably find one CHEAP.

aw yeah this is gonna be great. love fe10

whoa nice levels for both edward and micaiah

Yeah I love it too.

Back when I originally recorded this I was kinda surprised!

I dare you to ironman Vestaria Saga

Ah FE10, it's a game that falls into the FE4/Berwick Saga boat for me. There's nothing inherently wrong with it and I can have a blast while playing it, but I just prefer the other games so much more.

Still, this should be fun to watch since this game is so damn long.

The A.I. behavior in normal and hard is always the same.

The boss only moves, if someone attacked him before / he attacked someone.

Thank ya for clearing that up, I remembered like his general targeting but not what triggered him to be precise, I did record this quite awhile ago too haha.

Chapter 2 is now up

Edit: There is now a poll on what I should do when the Base stuff comes up in the near future of FE10

Edited by Jedi

JEDI IS A FUCKING JERK THIS IS EXTORTION

[2016-11-14 10:02:43 GMT] <euklyd (Popguin)#3650> imo if it's something especially important / unique then put it, or maybe just part of it, in the vid
[2016-11-14 10:02:53 GMT] <euklyd (Popguin)#3650> otherwise summarize
[2016-11-14 10:02:59 GMT] <Refa#6654> yeah actually
[2016-11-14 10:03:07 GMT] <Refa#6654> probably leave in promotions?
[2016-11-14 10:03:11 GMT] <Refa#6654> i can't think of anything else
[2016-11-14 10:03:15 GMT] <Refa#6654> since it's not a story based lp
[2016-11-14 10:03:26 GMT] <euklyd (Popguin)#3650> oh actually
[2016-11-14 10:03:26 GMT] <Jedisupersonic#2765> its alot of me going through menus super fast
[2016-11-14 10:03:27 GMT] <Refa#6654> maybe the amazing forging process
[2016-11-14 10:03:29 GMT] <Jedisupersonic#2765> lmao
[2016-11-14 10:03:41 GMT] <euklyd (Popguin)#3650> if there are stat benchmarks you need to hit then the status screens to show the numbers might help
[2016-11-14 10:04:13 GMT] <Jedisupersonic#2765> so yeah votes and posts would be nice for that if you could
[2016-11-14 10:04:20 GMT] <Refa#6654> i voted
[2016-11-14 10:04:23 GMT] <Refa#6654> but i mostly agree w/euklyd
[2016-11-14 10:04:26 GMT] <Nightmarre#5295> lol
[2016-11-14 10:04:31 GMT] <Refa#6654> entirely? probably entirely
[2016-11-14 10:04:41 GMT] <euklyd (Popguin)#3650> I'll vote for the special snowflake option without making a post
[2016-11-14 10:06:15 GMT] <Jedisupersonic#2765> Euk don't be a jerk for once in your life
[2016-11-14 10:07:38 GMT] <Jedisupersonic#2765> I'll just bug you to continue your Golden Sun lp till you actually post your suggestion
[2016-11-14 10:07:41 GMT] <euklyd (Popguin)#3650> k
[2016-11-14 10:07:50 GMT] <Jedisupersonic#2765> and never read any mangas you want me to
[2016-11-14 10:07:54 GMT] <euklyd (Popguin)#3650> no fuck you
[2016-11-14 10:07:58 GMT] <Jedisupersonic#2765> lmao
[2016-11-14 10:08:00 GMT] <Refa#6654> u horrible person
[2016-11-14 10:08:09 GMT] <euklyd (Popguin)#3650> AND YOU SAY I'M A JERK

the Leo bullying is strong there

So far so good!

= Edit =

Also, rethinking it a bit, I will pass RD until I get tired of TMS#FE. Damn this game is so good and cool I can't unplay it!

= Edit 2 =

Regarding the poll question, it depends on the audience you're aiming. If you want your LP to be sort of a guide for others, then Leave the Base are a Chapter Preparation. While if you aim veterans or people that just want to see strats and such then omit it and post details on Video Description. I voted for description, for instance.

= Edit 3 =

Also also, I'm not familiar with LP terms, what is an Ironman run? Runs where you let die units that die and don't reset?

Edited by Quintessence

= Edit 3 =

Also also, I'm not familiar with LP terms, what is an Ironman run? Runs where you let die units that die and don't reset?

Ironman is basically no resets! Which doesn't really go into effect until the Dawn Brigade don't all cause Gameovers :P:

I loled hard also at Leo being useful for once!

These guys really get shown up by Sothe. Eddy actually looking half decent right now!

I like the talk about Miccy's healing usefulness and highlighting of ledge mechanics -- if I had played other FEs but not RD I don't know that I'd get that just from the vid. Thanks for the vid.

@Quintessence I got TMSFE sometime ago but only just had a chance to really start playing it, and I love it. I like the game's atmosphere, it's very fun. The extent of my anime experience is a few episodes of Pokemon back in the day so the art style is pretty refreshing too.

Also, Ironman does mean exactly that- if a character dies you don't reset. Can be played with different rules regarding vital character deaths I.e. Ones that cause a game over screen.

I agree with Quintessence's opinion on the poll. I personally voted for keeping in the base shots because I just love the Tellius base system and its interesting to see others' preparations, even if I'm not a completely newbie to the series, but I imagine others hold different opinions.

Thanks for all your kind words Marth_Koopa! I hope I can keep with your expectations.

Chapter 3 is now up, Poll is important as it may determine the next time I update.

Been so long since I even looked at this. This is being played at a nice refreshing pace that I can keep up with and shows a completionists' information without being EXTREME LTC FAST. I like it.

Idea.

Record yourself doing BASE Activity, but instead of posting it as a seperate video, just post a Click Here To Get To The Battle connotation box that brings the viewer straight to 2:25 or w/e the battle would start, and include a popup annotation that just highlights what you did in the base, for those that skip it but wanna know what you did beforehand. This way, we can listen to your thoughts if we want to, or get straight to the meat of the game if we want to.

I'm switching my vote to Elie's compromise. I love videos that incorporate timeskip links (or, even better, a "scene selection" sidebar, but that's even more /effort).

I think I'll be going with Eliesons compromise, thank you for the feedback on the poll and in the thread folks.

Also I had one other question, how would you lot feel if when I can get a good amount of a backlog of them, every Tuesday showing off some beat em up stuff, because its one of my favorite genres, we could even call it Bruiseday, although multiple part things might take awhile to do in that case, if there is any.