are you from Tennessee?

Esme

I thought Ohio is for lovers

As a person who lives here, I can assure Cleveland isn't a particularly romantic place and honeymoons are better spent elsewhere.

Dunno about the rest of the state.

As a person who lives here, I can assure Cleveland isn't a particularly romantic place and honeymoons are better spent elsewhere.

Dunno about the rest of the state.

it's pretty romantic on summer nights here in the countryside when the fireflies are out in some final fantasy fuckin' bullshit numbers imo

Due to recent weight gain, I'm a size 10 in certain clothing, but I'm hoping to go back down to a size 8 or so in a few months.

it's pretty romantic on summer nights here in the countryside when the fireflies are out in some final fantasy fuckin' bullshit numbers imo

Ooh, yeah, now that you mention it, I used to really like watching fireflies in Dayton, since my grandparents live there.

I guess being distinctly non-romantic is a Cleveland thing, we get fireflies in some suburbs but not nearly as many.

thnks

I went to Tennessee once bc my parents wanted to see their friends I didn't like it at all besides the fact I got to ride in a boat in a hugeass lake and also got to go on a paddleboat those were neat

i live in virginia!

same

I really find it weird being 20 min from the state line. It wasn't like that in Nevada.

dude I'm pretty sure we probably live like at max 30 minutes away from each other because I live like right next to the state line to Alabama

dude I'm pretty sure we probably live like at max 30 minutes away from each other because I live like right next to the state line to Alabama

I'm pretty much being vague because I don't like people being able to lock in specifically on where I live.

But I do drive down with Belinda to Big Spring Park and downtown for the Pokestops.

And that's pretty much as specific as I'm gonna get since that's Northern Alabama as implied from this thread.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I'm pretty much being vague because I don't like people being able to lock in specifically on where I live.

But I do drive down with Belinda to Big Spring Park and downtown for the Pokestops.

And that's pretty much as specific as I'm gonna get since that's Northern Alabama as implied from this thread.

yeah, I know what you mean. I wouldn't want anyone tracking me either

all I'll say is that I go to that park a lot lol

because you're the only ten I see ;;;;;;)))))))

maybe because you have SO MANY EYES youre seeing ten of me

I don't get the Ohio jokes but I actually am from Ohio and its part of the reason why I want to die so I travel a lot

that's p. morbid

​Also, nobody knows Hawthorne Heights anymore

while it's been ages since I listened to them, I did get the reference

I never thought back then that that would eventually apply to me

as for my case, I imagine it's the devil wears prada that nobody knows (not that I'm surprised~!)

• 2 weeks later...