What's the Oldest Video Game You've Played In The Past 3 Months?

Randoman

Farting around in Super Mario Bros 3. (im also doing a Drakkhen run but SMB3 is older than that)

Yes, me too.

I got it on wii u because the e-reader levels were included. Have only played about 10 of those so far though.

Or the first legend of zelda game.

I'm not sure which is older.

Lemmings and Oh no More Lemmings!

I wanted to finally beat all the mayhem difficulty levels this year, but its proving decidedly harder than I expected.

Last year I played Qix nonstop, but I got too enthusiastic and my LCD leaked and ruined everything. At least there are thousands of knock off ports of it on free game websites...

Jeez, uh... Azure Striker Gunvolt (August 29th, 2014).

Considering the other four games I've played in the past three months are Halo 5 (october 2015), SSB4 3DS (october 2014), Fire Emblem Fates, and Monster Hunter Generations, you could say I'm not the biggest retro gamer out there.

Does Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection count?

Whilst technically a compilation, you player older games on it as it's basically just a game library. So it's up to your opinion on it. I'd personally say the game you play via it.