A question.

Not Changed by VASM :(

If you were a Youtube Celebrity and someone handed you a bag full of cash to say somethign you don't beleive in...  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Would you do it?

• Yes, It's called survival
    • Yes, I like cash
    • No, I have my integrity
    • No, I don't like cash...wait...WTF...I LOVE CASH, why did I say no?
    • Depends on how much cash
    • Depends on what I have to say
    • Depends on 5 and 6

Yes, I like cash, and I do not care about what others on the internet think about me. So really, it is a simple trade.

EDIT: Just to add on: The only thing I would not say even if paid is that God exists. Because that would be a silly, baseless thing to say.

Edited by Shuuda

Say your a youtube celebrity, like 10,000,000,000 Subscribers famous and someone gave you a bag full of cash to say some stuff you don't believe...would you say it?

YOUR ANSWER: If I were that popular I'd probably be rich anyway, and people would give me large amounts of money to say things I DO believe in.

"3... 2... 1... ACTION!"

"Hi, I'm Xixiel, and I saved 15% on my car insurance by switching to Geico! *thumbs up*"

"CUT! That's BRILLIANT! Here's a bag full of cash!"

I think the moral here is that money is... what... I'm going to use to buy a new computer so I can play Crysis on a graphics setting higher than Medium!

I hate lying, so I probably wouldn't do that stuff even if I became the richest man in the world. If it's something simple like, "This food item tastes great" (which I probably wouldn't be lying, not much of a picky eater) or "this scent based item smells good", then I probably would be fine with it. Still, something that would make me sound atheist, go against the Lord Almighty in general, or make me seem like heartless fiend, they could take all my money for what I care.

i wouldn't

because if i would, that wouldn't make me any different from the bunch of empty-headed people who are famous just because they say what people want to hear

:mellow:

Depends on 5 and 6. I mean, come on. Nobody is gonna care if I say something like "I believe that the Nintendo Wii is the most inferior piece of hardware to date. You should all get a 360 for good games." If they do, oh well. It's not like I'm ruining lives. Most fans on youtube probably aren't going to be following the examples of some guy they find online. If they are... Natural selection.