[Creative Rating] Who is the ugliest FE14 antagonist.

WinterOkami

Gooron in his true form.

I actually like the designs of Hans, Iago, Garon and Anankos.

Edited by Gradivus.

Anankos gets minus points for the lack of confidence. No one wants to be around a guy who buries himself under a pile of rocks while screaming "nobody loves me!". Show some spine for crying out loud.

I honestly thought Anankos had a cool design. He reminds me of that disco eyeball thing from Persona 4. More eerie than ugly to me.

If I had to choose, though, it would be Hans, followed by that ug-mug from Forrest's stage. I think Gooron looks interesting, normy Garon looks like a stereotypical monarch and Iago is actually pretty decent.

Edited by SaiSymbolic

I'd say Hans. I'm pretty sure heads aren't supposed to angle so far at the top as his does. Plus, that arm vein looks unnatural.

Gazzak, too. Although, ugly only scratches the surface. I'd even say he looks offensive, but if I went on about that, things would get rant-y very quickly.

About Gooron, he's slime. Not much else to it. If anything, its face is more disturbing than ugly. In fact, if I stare at its face long enough, it starts to look like a troubled skull which is too sad for me to want to call it ugly. (For reference, watch Gooron's reveal cutscene. The close-up image of him when he says "So...you've seen my true form..." gives the most clear visual).

Anankos actually looks pretty cool to me. He may look kind of, I dunno, abstract maybe? I can't quite put my finger on the word I'm looking for, but ugly isn't it. His mask is a different story ...

I'd say Daniela (Birthright Valkyrie/Strategist boss). She looks like a female Excellus.

Compared to most of the other bandit and capturable bosses in Fates, Gazak is quite ugly too. The other bandits/capturable bosses look quite ok/decent to me. Gazak looks like the ugly bandit bosses from the previous games. I guess it's not surprising since he seems to be based on FE1/FE11 Gazak.

Same with Iago and Zola though it's mostly their sorceror/clown dark mage outfits. They look funny though.

I am not a fan of Anankos' dragon form and of his mask either. The other Vallite villains look good to me. Anthony is a bit generic though but I like the purple/Vallite Faceless design.

Kotaro and Garon have very cool designs. I am okay with Hans but he's kinda generic too.

I really don't like Anankos' dragon form. I'm fine with the Abstract sphere and even shoving it into the dragon's mouth but the proportions just look all wrong for a dragon. It's all droopy and human looking, which might be intentional given his racism towards humans, but to me personally just looks ugly and lazy.

Even though she's undead and all, Arete. I guess she had a really good singing voice, because her physical appearance didn't do it for me.

I think she's gorgeous, but I agree being the zombie of Azura's supposedly kind mother and all, she looked a little too evil to me.

I'm going to go out and say Anthony is the ugliest to me. He's just not a very cute kid from the start and can easily be seen as not innocent.