Random Filler Mafia The First - Game Over

Grace

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo I'm a Voyeur and Yolo was targeted by a Lawyer last night.

##Vote Yoloswag

We can do this instead of risking a sanity gamble (I want to check if YOLO/Gorf make sense as buddies, or maybe Gorf is Third Party)

Making a larger post just wanted to get this out so y'all can discuss

Work called me earlier than I thought they was going to, Yolo was also targeted by a different role that I have kept hidden because it ain't relevant but I will reveal if it corrobates my claim. I can tell for sure he wasn't hooked

Woooooow....

Okay, let's slow down a bit.

There are three big things happening here:

Cop Claim

Voyeur Claim

Roleblack effect claim.

The Cop claim is the scariest one. Cop couñd be sane/insane and it could be a lie justified by sanity. Those are a lot of variables that I'm not willing to risk.

The Voyeur claim vs the Roleblock sounds much more straight.

I want to hear the whole rundown of this because I think our lynch will come out of that

Town should not propose to negotiate with cult either. You stated at the beginning of the game that all itp should be lynched on declaration; why are you okay with AF directly opposing this policy?

Actually I was just asking for cult to come forth so we could lynch them. It was a silly idea but I didn't see any good course of action.

I seem to recall Trump trying to get the lynch off Mich onto me. Though his words were only directed at Mich so I'm not sure how decisive as evidence that is, but it makes me inclined to follow the cop.

Holding off, though.

There aren't any direct cop cc's so I'm more inclined to believe that if ARP is telling the truth that he's sane, still no guarantees though.

yolo being lawyered by a buddy is a more complicated issue to think about.

If Gaius is telling the truth, it could mean yolo was lawyer'd by scumbuddy!lawyer because there were no other targets for him (by virtue of only 2 mafia left). But there's arguably a higher payoff to lawyer a townie, so as to avoid the unfortunate possibility of a scum lawyer target getting voyeur'd, and to potentially score two mislynches on a town lawyer target as well as the townie that investigated them, the next day.

If Gaius is lying, he's probably just a lyncher with yolo as his target.

I do want to go through with this though, since if we lynch yolo and he does flip scum, it means > lawyer!scumbuddy exists > ARP must be sane > Trump is the last mafia.

Work called me earlier than I thought they was going to, Yolo was also targeted by a different role that I have kept hidden because it ain't relevant but I will reveal if it corrobates my claim. I can tell for sure he wasn't hooked

I lied he was hooked because the role name that targets him did more than I think he did.

I'm assuming yolo was targeted by a Nurse. I can believe Gaius' confusion here is legit since the action syntax is the exact same as a Doctor's.

##unvote

##Vote: yoloswag

Ain't sanity just an RNG crapshoot

Yeah I thought Nurse was something else (it was more like Babysitter in my mind), and I also didn't wanna out the nurse unnecessarily

Still at work, I remembered Yolo made a strong post about pushing inactives which in hindsight could mean his buddy is active thoughts?