im vegan

Ansem

i'd feel much better if people would just admit that they are screwed up instead of trying to justify it.

Thing is, I'm not- 'least not in the way you're trying to put it. Yes, I eat meat. and yes, I still care about animals. Can I cuddle a little goat, rabbit and/or cow and treat them like a living being and appreciate as such? Yes, I fucking can. Do I kill said poor creature? No, I fucking don't. It's not like I'm being a pedophile and excusing myself for it.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thing is, I'm not- 'least not in the way you're trying to put it. Yes, I eat meat. and yes, I still care about animals. Can I cuddle a little goat, rabbit and/or cow and treat them like a living being and appreciate as such? Yes, I fucking can. Do I kill said poor creature? No, I fucking don't. It's not like I'm being a pedophile and excusing myself for it.

just think what you think and i'll think what i think i guess. I feel like we're just going to go in circles at this point.

The fact of the matter is you're killing an animal

I'm pretty sure somebody else was doing the killing there buddy =b

but tbh I really don't think people deserve you to be so accusing about this kind of thing, animals eating other animals is a very natural thing and it's how we were raised and it's what we are provided in stores. There is stuff we can do about it, but I kind of feel like that would be more up to scientists to help figure out for us. And please forgive us, we are not all scientists. And yet again, I will reemphasize (since you seem to have missed it) that you can't get people to ignore convenience. Once somebody comes up with a convenient method for us to be able to all survive without mass animal killings I'm sure it'll become much more prevalent. But for now, I think you should really hold off on blaming random people on the internet for using what they are given or what they can afford or what they were raised with.

Now I'm going to bed.

does this get you off? do you feel some sort of moral superiority from not eating meat?

yeah it makes me feel better as a person i'll not lie but at the same time trying to justify meat as moral feels like BS to me and although I usually am non confrontational about what I feel is BS for some reason today nah.

okay i admitted that i am fine that i am scumfuck for eating meat can you admit that you are the type of vegan that gives decent vegans a bad rep?

meh sure i'll admit i could have been less aggressive about it. Genuinely sorry about that since i'm not usually like that.

yeah it makes me feel better as a person i'll not lie but at the same time trying to justify meat as moral feels like BS to me and although I usually am non confrontational about what I feel is BS for some reason today nah.

ok well how about this; i'll continue to eat meat because it's culturally accepted, easily accessible, cheap and improves overall dietary balance and you'll work on being a less toxic person

humans are always gonna consume a shitton of meat, but i do think it's a worthwhile goal to go through less. honestly kind of admire vegetarians for doing their part, as long as they don't get sanctimonious about it

ok well how about this; i'll continue to eat meat because it's culturally accepted, easily accessible, cheap and improves overall dietary balance and you'll work on being a less toxic person

humans are always gonna consume a shitton of meat, but i do think it's a worthwhile goal to go through less. honestly kind of admire vegetarians for doing their part, as long as they don't get sanctimonious about it

eh i'll apologize the toxicity since I'm not usually like that just tons of factors that made me more irritable than usual and I let that seep out. Good for working on at least trying to eat less tup.gif