So...

Fireman

ANy guy who fucks six girls is a whore.

He's got potential to fuck one of the six. Not all at the same time, but in one lifetime. So I don't think it really counts.

Nothing much really. Just listening to some music while I think about where I might strike next within the writing section, causing non rule breaking havoc around the forum and what not. I do much enjoy getting a laugh over their shocked comments as I introduce them to the alien concept of criticism. On top of that I am thinking about my own two stories of course, I do much enjoy wondering about what will happen and how.

And as always, I am browsing the internet, checking in with all my usual forum like FEU, FEA, GWG and more. I look up things on Google, images and such of characters I currently like. Then I do read some of my favourite webcomics such as xkcd, VG Cats and 8-bit Theatre, have a laugh at the different levels of humour they all provide.

All in all, nothing much at all... and of course, it all fits inbetween my normal schedule of evil and sinister deeds.

Edited by Shuuda