Which do you like more, boobs or butts?

IceBrand

47 members have voted

1. 1. Which is superior

• Ass
    • Tits

Part of being an adult is taking a step back and going "hmm could I have done this better?", because the answer is usually "yes".

Or you can not give a fuck about hurting someones feelings because that's on them and not on you

Soul didn't even say anything bad unless him voicing his preferences is bad which tends to be the case in this day and age of protecting feefees

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not sure i see what soul did wrong tbh

i mean he wasn't shaming any body types, it's just some people being hypersensitive and i get that - i really do - but that's something that is on us and not someone who's just voicing their own opinions. that's the point of opinions, everyone has them and they're subjective.

how would you feel if you had to walk tiptoes around someone, especially strangers? i know how that feels and i know how it feels to be hypersensitive

Edited by f(x)

ass

Not crazy about either one of them in the first place, but it basically comes down to "which would I tolerate the absence of more", or something along those lines. a flat chick with a nicely-shaped one is miles better than one that has boobs and a very average-looking looking one. Boobs are highly overrated, anyway.

I don't have much of a butt at all. Boobs are okay.

i'm not sure i see what soul did wrong tbh

i mean he wasn't shaming any body types, it's just some people being hypersensitive and i get that - i really do - but that's something that is on us and not someone who's just voicing their own opinions. that's the point of opinions, everyone has them and they're subjective.

how would you feel if you had to walk tiptoes around someone, especially strangers? i know how that feels and i know how it feels to be hypersensitive

Yeah, I wasn't really offended. Although Soul's preference seems to be the exact opposite of my body type. Edited by Rezzy

Or you can not give a fuck about hurting someones feelings because that's on them and not on you

Soul didn't even say anything bad unless him voicing his preferences is bad which tends to be the case in this day and age of protecting feefees

What you posted is perfect.

The perfect way to be miserable, that is. You'd be surprised how much you learn by listening to what others say, whether they say it directly or not.

What you posted is perfect.

The perfect way to be miserable, that is. You'd be surprised how much you learn by listening to what others say, whether they say it directly or not.

ok let's type like we're walking on tiptoes got it

​I suppose we can't choose both, right?

You can have one boob and one butt cheek.

this thread is fucking gay

Don't knock it until you try it.

Well I mean I was planning on stopping and then suddenly other people and different points got brought up so I feel like I need to address them

I am not saying that people cannot voice their opinion and I am not saying that people who misinterpret don't take part of the blame (emphasis on "part" though, stuff like this can quite often manage to be two-sided). The thing was, I actually thought Soul was trying to state things as fact when I read his post at first, but I considered that perhaps the wording made it seem that way and he was, in his own way, just trying to say what he preferred. So that's why the addendum at the end of my second post

I don't think that people should "tiptoe" with their opinions, but rather I think they should avoid being malicious about them (and it particularly bugs me when they try stating them as fact and say "everyone else is wrong"~ Though that's mostly a pet peeve of mine because I find it conceited). That is not tiptoeing, as far as I am aware, or at least I think that word sounds like an exaggeration for it.

Since I have found out that Soul is indeed not meaning to be insulting or malicious with his opinions, that's fine and all but the wording still threw me off. It wasn't me getting offended over opinions (especially since I have like no bust lmao), mostly that I thought he was treating the subject of self-image a little too lightly. There are disorders related to this kind of thing for a reason. Shallow or not (I personally think it isn't and from what I've read in past posts of his I don't think Soul thinks it is either), it's a thing people can get sensitive over. And I think all he needed to do was make it clearer that he was talking about his opinion

But when I get insensitive responses like "I don't care if the wording I use could rub people the wrong way because they're just seeing it wrong and that's not my fault" then I am just done because it shows to me they're too arrogant and can't bring themselves to care about what I'm trying to prevent happening so I'm wasting my time (and second of all because that's not always true, as I said earlier)

I hadn't even intended for this to explode into a huge discussion, but if that's what it takes to make my point clearer then that's what it will turn into.

Edited by Freohr Datia