Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm. At this point, with how often you apparently seem scummy to people, you'd think they wouldn't find you suspicious anymore if you do appear scummy. It clearly hasn't been a good indicator of your guilt so far.

The worst part is that I generally don't get lynched because people find me scummy...

First game I got lynched because we had a free lynch and there were so many claims going on people didn't want to lynch anyone, so I was kind of a last resort (basicly, better to lynch a null read then a no lynch).

Second game... I got lynched for going to sleep? I don't know.

And this game I got lynched because people thought my role was the obvious cause for MYLO, even though it would have been LYLO had I been scum.

11 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

Kids don't become demon boys with good parenting. Look how I turned out! Wouldn't you love to be my mom, @Natalie?

Seeing as I would've been two when I had you, I really don't think I'd love to be your mom.

5 hours ago, Natalie said:

Seeing as I would've been two when I had you, I really don't think I'd love to be your mom.

Think of it this way: I'm like the son you'll never have!

Boy, if you guys take mafia this seriously, then maybe you need a goof-up like me to join next time!

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

That's not very nice.

I meant, y'know, like, older than me! Yeah! But you're actually older than lots of people I know. You're older than my oldest sister! But she's had twice as many kids as you so I bet you look younger.

'91 was the year that song "Ice Ice Baby" came out.

'93 was the year Doom came out. In a press release dated January 1, 1993, id Software had written that they expected Doom to be "the number one cause of decreased productivity in businesses around the world." This prediction came true at least in part: Doom became a major problem at workplaces, both occupying the time of employees and clogging computer networks with traffic caused by deathmatches.