Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

I knew I could be annoying, but I had no idea I was this good at it...

Now I know why you can't survive in Mafia. You bother all of the other players before the game begins! No wonder they want you dead. 

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

I just joined the Persona 5 game, but @Bartozio is already making me regret it. 

Oh, I didn't know signups were already going on. I don't know much about Persona though, so I may want to stay out of this one, since there apparently may be spoilers according to the rules. I still might pop in from time to time though, just to see how you're doing ;)

By the way, the thread's hot again. Might be time to cool down for a bit.

3 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Now I know why you can't survive in Mafia. You bother all of the other players before the game begins! No wonder they want you dead. 

Damn, I heard you were good at solving people's problems, but this is just amazing. How do I get less annoying though?

122 Beep, don't do this. We just decided to go after Sully, don't try to change my mind so soon.

Edited by Bartozio

Apparently this is the hour of ninjas. Hooray!(?)

124 I wasn't even ninja'd here, I just went off of Rezzy's number and forgot that she was ninja'd, haha.

Edited by DefaultBeep

I'm pretty sure this thread became more activate when I said that. Might as well roll with it, I suppose!

128 Nevermind! Forgot that Sully was ninja'd again! I really need to pay more attention to that...

Edited by DefaultBeep

Just now, SullyMcGully said:

You get into one of those weird health-food cults? You may just be one of our customers then.

Nah, just the veganism cult where a true member doesn't even call their other half "honey".

I eat plant based ice cream... but it's not the same.

2 minutes ago, Natalie said:

Nah, just the veganism cult where a true member doesn't even call their other half "honey".

Hey, if you have some actual ice cream, then it's definitely not sinning. It's just breaking down and betraying your standards and beliefs in a moment of weakness for pure self-indulgence. That sounds much better than sinning, right?

3 minutes ago, Natalie said:

They don't let you have cow-milk? Now that's just going too far. You need milk to live! Without that calcium, your teeth will turn to dust due to your excessive tea drinking. Cows make a lot more milk than their calves need anyway. I would know. Go to the store and get yourself some B&J's. 

Now's not a good time to ninja me, Meap. I'm helping Natalie with her problems, and you aren't.

Edited by SullyMcGully

4 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Now's not a good time to ninja me, Meap. I'm helping Natalie with her problems, and you aren't.

I feel like we're the devil and angel on Natalie's shoulders right now. And I suppose which one we are is up to her perspective. Also, do they sell Ben & Jerry's outside of the US? I don't actually know.

Edited by DefaultBeep

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I feel like we're the devil and angel on Natalie's shoulders right now. And I suppose which one we are is up to her perspective. Also, do they sell Ben & Jerry's outside of the US? I don't actually know.

They do. It's pretty popular in the Netherlands as far as I know.

8 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Hey, if you have some actual ice cream, then it's definitely not sinning. It's just breaking down and betraying your standards and beliefs in a moment of weakness for pure self-indulgence. That sounds much better than sinning, right?

7 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

They don't let you have cow-milk? Now that's just going too far. You need milk to live! Without that calcium, your teeth will turn to dust due to your excessive tea drinking. Cows make a lot more milk than their calves need anyway. I would know. Go to the store and get yourself some B&J's. 

It's not so much "they don't let me", more that I don't let myself. Milk doesn't agree with me and I hate the taste anyway, but ice cream is SO good that I have trouble restraining myself. I'm not really strict or something, I still have chocolate sometimes, but I try and avoid it.

It's the same with strawberries. I can't help but eat them when they hate me.

4 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Yep, Ben and Jerry's is sold here. Cookie Dough best flavour.

135 Damn you Bart

Edited by Natalie

10 minutes ago, Natalie said:

It's not so much "they don't let me", more that I don't let myself. Milk doesn't agree with me and I hate the taste anyway, but ice cream is SO good that I have trouble restraining myself. I'm not really strict or something, I still have chocolate sometimes, but I try and avoid it.

It's the same with strawberries. I can't help but eat them when they hate me.

Fair enough. I can relate to not liking milk, although most other milk-related products are fine to me. Just sneak a few spoonfuls of ice cream later, I'm sure no one here will tell anyone your dark, dairy-based secret.

11 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

They do. It's pretty popular in the Netherlands as far as I know.

10 minutes ago, Natalie said:

Yep, Ben and Jerry's is sold here. Cookie Dough best flavour.

Huh, good to know. I'm more of a Peanut Butter Cup kind of guy myself, but Cookie Dough is a strong choice as well.

...Darn it, now I want ice cream too.

Edited by DefaultBeep

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

Fair enough. I can understand not liking milk, although most other milk-related products are fine to me. Just sneak a few spoonfuls of ice cream later, I'm sure no one here will tell anyone your dark, dairy-based secret.

Huh, good to know. I'm more of a Peanut Butter Cup kind of guy myself, but Cookie Dough is a strong choice as well.

...Darn it, now I want ice cream too.

I tried to do a lactose-intolerance test about a year ago, and I hate the taste of milk so much it took me over an hour to drink a pint of it. The blood test results weren't exactly conclusive haha.

ew peanuts

We should all eat ice cream. I will go and get my plant based one right now haha.

1 minute ago, Natalie said:

I tried to do a lactose-intolerance test about a year ago, and I hate the taste of milk so much it took me over an hour to drink a pint of it. The blood test results weren't exactly conclusive haha.

ew peanuts

We should all eat ice cream. I will go and get my plant based one right now haha.

I don't think I've ever done one of those, but I don't have milk often anyway, so it might not be necessary, heh.

Hey now, peanuts may be meh, but peanut butter? Now that's the good stuff. I could eat a jar of that stuff if I don't restrain myself.

I'd love to, but I don't actually have any... I have some apple pie right now though, which is dessert-like at least. Is that close enough?

9 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I don't think I've ever done one of those, but I don't have milk often anyway, so it might not be necessary, heh.

Hey now, peanuts may be meh, but peanut butter? Now that's the good stuff. I could eat a jar of that stuff if I don't restrain myself.

I'd love to, but I don't actually have any... I have some apple pie right now though, which is dessert-like at least. Is that close enough?

Peanuts are ew.

Peanut butter is ew.

omg apple pie is SO good. I am jealous.

Edited by Natalie