Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

I don't think Meap posts too much! Says someone who also, admittedly, probably posts too much.

When I follow people, I do it because I'm interested in what they're interested in. It saves me time getting to all my favorite threads, because they turn up in my notifications. 

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

I don't think Meap posts too much! Says someone who also, admittedly, probably posts too much.

When I follow people, I do it because I'm interested in what they're interested in. It saves me time getting to all my favorite threads, because they turn up in my notifications. 

Aw, I'm honored! By both statements, hehe. I feel a little weird about being the first to follow someone, but I'm flattered when others decide to follow me, and I'm happy to follow back if it's someone I know/someone whose content I'm interested in seeing.

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

That was so fast it was almost creepy

I've been meaning to follow some people anyway, so this was a good reminder.

I've been waiting for this moment my whole life, so of course I was prepared. Like I said, I'm happy to follow back people who I know or whose content interests me, and you fit into at least one of those categories. And I'm not really doing anything else right now besides browsing the forums and eating lunch, so I may as well go ahead and do it now, heh.

120 I could make a Mario 64 reference, but I don't want to Tick anyone off.

Hey cool, Bart's following me! Time to make him regret it by posting on every forum game in Forum Games!

I think the best way to get people to follow you is to follow them. There are all kinds of people following me who I'm pretty sure just hate me, but I followed them, so they have to be courteous! 

No seriously, everyone I follow follows me back (except Archibald, who is way outta my league, and Clarine, who is... well, Clarine). What's up with that?

27 minutes ago, Natalie said:

I actually forget who I'm following most of the time. I try and follow people back though because it's polite and they've taken the time to follow me.

I did that when I was on Miiverse, good times.

46 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Hey cool, Bart's following me! Time to make him regret it by posting on every forum game in Forum Games!

I think the best way to get people to follow you is to follow them. There are all kinds of people following me who I'm pretty sure just hate me, but I followed them, so they have to be courteous! 

No seriously, everyone I follow follows me back (except Archibald, who is way outta my league, and Clarine, who is... well, Clarine). What's up with that?

It took a few weeks for me to follow you back though.

Something tells me I know who Anime wants from the upcoming heroes banner...

4 minutes ago, Megalodon966 said:

Remember I should get 378.

What was special about that number again?

3 minutes ago, Claudius I said:

Oh, you guys following all these threads and all these people and then leaving notifications on. Unruly barbarians you are, with your cluttered notifications.
How can you live with such chaos?!

Chaos is the only way to live my friend!

Spoiler

Now let me find out how I turn those notifications of already...

7 minutes ago, Claudius I said:

Oh, you guys following all these threads and all these people and then leaving notifications on. Unruly barbarians you are, with your cluttered notifications.
How can you live with such chaos?!

I lived with worse IRL. I rode out Hurricane Matthew last year and was left without power for 3 and a half days. Chaos was in my family, I was the only one that stayed calm.

9 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

That's my secret, Hatti. I'm always notified.

Y-you're freaking me out...

5 minutes ago, Megalodon966 said:

I lived with worse IRL. I rode out Hurricane Matthew last year and was left without power for 3 and a half days. Chaos was in my family, I was the only one that stayed calm.

Well, hurricanes in real life, hurricanes in your notifications, how different are they?

It feels a little weird to share my name with a hurricane...

3 minutes ago, Claudius I said:

Y-you're freaking me out...

Well, hurricanes in real life, hurricanes in your notifications, how different are they?

Don't worry friend, I'm...

...out of Avengers references. You lucked out this time, it seems.

3 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

It feels a little weird to share my name with a hurricane...

Don't worry friend, I'm...

...out of Avengers references. You lucked out this time, it seems.

Yeah my Middle name is shared with Hurricane David, so I kinda feel what you feel.

30 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Something tells me I know who Anime wants from the upcoming heroes banner...

Chrom right? XD

I love Lissa's art this time! She's so adorable!!!  And Chrom looks great too! Getting both of them will be a really nice Christmas gift. 

Speaking of the new banner, we're now one unit away from both Chrom Emblem and Tharja Emblem. And Robin Emblem is now possible, thanks to Summer Female Robin. The lack of variety is a bit disappointing, but the silly team possibilities are quite exciting.

I follow people because I consider them friends. Or something. Supposedly there was once a friend list on this site, so it would be cool if it came back, or something.

I say "something" a lot, huh? That's something I should probably change, or something.

15 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Speaking of the new banner, we're now one unit away from both Chrom Emblem and Tharja Emblem.

This is the third Chrom and Tharja? I know there's Bunny Chrom, but what of Tharja? Or are you counting Rhajat?

Edited by Rex Glacies

3 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

I follow people because I consider them friends. Or something. Supposedly there was once a friend list on this site, so it would be cool if it came back, or something.

I say "something" a lot, huh? That's something I should probably change, or something.

This is the third Chrom and Tharja? I know there's Bunny Chrom, but what of Tharja? Or are you counting Rhajat?

Sorry, did you say something? I couldn't hear if you had said something like that.

Yeah, I'm counting Rhajat. She's close enough for me to include, anyway.