Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

1 minute ago, Rex Glacies said:

Tee-hee!

Gonna be honest, this phrase is coming awfully close to triggering me...

1 minute ago, Rex Glacies said:

Oh cool! Keep us updated as well. We don't want Sully to beat you to the good parts.

Sure. It feels like quite the normal VN at the point where I am though.

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Gonna be honest, this phrase is coming awfully close to triggering me...

Sure. It feels like quite the normal VN at the point where I am though.

I almost added "Oh gosh, why do I do that to myself?"

Yeah, it can get boring at times, but it does get quite interesting after a while. Say, where exactly are you? Before the festival?

Bayleaf, I think

1 hour ago, Bartozio said:

How did you know I'd think the exact same thing after reading that?

TBH though, Arc doesn't strike me as that young. I'd guess 22, but anything between 17 and 26 would be possible.

Is the cat out of the bag already?

Reveal hidden contents

I recently started playing the game as well, and I went to pretty much the same stuff as you. The part about picking a girl at least, didn't reach the other stuff yet, so I'm trying to forget about that right now...

Be like me, and decide you need to start somewhere!

...Technically, yes...

12^2

Technically anyone born after 1998 would qualify, if we're using Elise rules.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Bayleaf, I think

Technically anyone born after 1998 would qualify, if we're using Elise rules.

... I think most people on this thread were born in or before 2000, so it's all pretty close to that really.

Cyndaquil?

28 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Ah. The walkthrough I watched took Natsuki's path, so I don't quite know what happens with Yuri.

Mewtwo.

Spoiler

Shit just hit the fan...

Sayori commit suicide (kinda saw that one coming) and the game is now being overwritten with Monika filling in her spot. I kind of figured she was bad news.... but this is going a bit further then I thought....

I'm scared...

9 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

Because I still want to be older than anyone that I can at this point.

Meap is an old man confirmed

2 hours ago, Natalie said:

@Arcanite is my one and only~

<3

I need to adjust my profile

5 hours ago, Claudius I said:

Haha, I actually know your age and your location.

Age: you are both 69 and 420 at the same time. You have always been that age and will always be that age.
I don't understand how that works, but you exist on a plane of existence that is beyond human comprehension.

You know me too well

though the location is common knowledge at this point

I am definitely not looking up the pokedex just to make a post here

30 minutes ago, Bartozio said:
  Hide contents

Shit just hit the fan...

Sayori commit suicide (kinda saw that one coming) and the game is now being overwritten with Monika filling in her spot. I kind of figured she was bad news.... but this is going a bit further then I thought....

I'm scared...

Spoiler

Hehehe...

Oh, now you're at the fun part - the second act.

If you want extra fun, you can look in the game files for some extra clues and details. For instance: if you open the character folder you'll notice Sayori is nowhere to be found anymore.

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I am definitely not looking up the pokedex just to make a post here

Lazybum.

I didn't even need to adhere to the Pokedex - I already know their numbers by heart almost.

For instance, this one is Furret.

I just looked it up to confirm, and I was right.

I have a problem.

Edited by Rex Glacies

Doki-Doki related info:

Spoiler

I need to stop reading inside the spoiler tags! Sayori won't kill herself if I love on her enough, right? Please tell me I can save her somehow! I thought it was weird that we would just fall in love with me so early in the game.

@Natalie I forgot about that. Lets just say I "loved" interviewing you.

Arc probably lives in Virginia, with me! In fact, there's this really weird guy down the street who always stares at me in a funny way and acts like some sort of machine... Arc, are you Old Man Wilford? 

I only know a couple of numbers; it's just the starters and Pokemon directly after them that are easy to say. For instance, this one is... Ariados?

Dang it, Ledian. I'm close at least.

2 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Doki-Doki related info:

Hide contents

I need to stop reading inside the spoiler tags! Sayori won't kill herself if I love on her enough, right? Please tell me I can save her somehow! I thought it was weird that we would just fall in love with me so early in the game.

Don't read the spoilers! Where are you right now? And who did you choose to help with the Festival? Are you even there yet?

10 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Arc probably lives in Virginia, with me! In fact, there's this really weird guy down the street who always stares at me in a funny way and acts like some sort of machine... Arc, are you Old Man Wilford? 

That is definitely not me, but I will neither confirm nor deny living in Virginia lol

That old guy seems like a creep

10 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Doki-Doki related info:

Reveal hidden contents

Ha, seems like I caught up to you!

Spoiler

I'm considering trying that out in a new playthrough if I ever get to that point. who knows? For now, I'll just continue down my chosen path!

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

..of looking for the route that leads me to Monika.

8 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

I only know a couple of numbers; it's just the starters and Pokemon directly after them that are easy to say. For instance, this one is... Ariados?

Dang it, Ledian. I'm close at least.

Don't read the spoilers! Where are you right now? And who did you choose to help with the Festival? Are you even there yet?

Spoiler

Let me give you a run-down of my day so far. It's Sunday morning. Yuri is coming over to my place to make crafts or something. I check on Sayori and find out she's morbidly depressed. I then help Yuri make stuff, and she does a lot of weird things to me. Then Sayori's all like "I'm glad to see that you don't really love me" and what did you expect me to do? I told her I loved her. That's where I'm at.