• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Claudius I said:

>me
>"have you ever heard of a game"
>not fire emblem

come on bart you should know me better

Well, uhhhh, purple is the color of imperium and using it to imitate a holder of imperium without holding imperium or an office traditionally associated with imperium would probably constitute treason.

I might nominate you guys for consuls when the next elections come around though; then we can type in purple together.

Doesn't that office have an age requirement?

Just now, Arcanite said:

I would believe you and then I looked at some of the tags

Hide contents

lewd2.png.764c8ef0c117828b0b60291f450e20ab.png

298292826066780170.png

Your second picture's not loading, but if you're looking at the tags, I may as well say that "sexual content" is not a big part of the game.

If I were you, I'd pay more attention to the first tag there.

That's the fun part.

Hehehehehehe.

Just now, Rezzy said:

I think one emperor appointed a horse to Consul, so I'd say its not an issue.

Meaning of life -1.

5 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Your second picture's not loading, but if you're looking at the tags, I may as well say that "sexual content" is not a big part of the game.

That's the fun part.

Hehehehehehe.

Meaning of life -1.

You are thinking of Caligula.

20 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

That's the fun part.

Hehehehehehe.

Psychological horror

Spoooooky

Unsure whether it'll have the same effect on me as it would a human... 

I don't think I'll try it though. 

25 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Roman constitutional law isn't very clear on that in the time of Claudius I.

Nero was consul when he was seventeen though.

24 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Meaning of life -1.

The story goes that he wanted to, but he never got around to it.

If it's true though, I doubt the Senate would have accepted that. 

Edited by Claudius I

On 10/10/2017 at 11:18 PM, DefaultBeep said:

This thread has gone to so many places in the past month.

I was just procrastinating reading some old entries and I found this in early October.

Oh, that's fun.

4 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

I was just procrastinating reading some old entries and I found this in early October.

Oh, that's fun.

Oh my. Poor, naive past Beep. He had no idea what was in store for us.

1 hour ago, Claudius I said:

>me
>"have you ever heard of a game"
>not fire emblem

come on bart you should know me better

See, the thing is: me and Sully played it yesterday, and it was great fun! We shared our experience in this thread with Beep and Rex even, who watched playthroughs! So being the nice guy that I am, I want to make sure you can join us in these memes and experience a great game like we did. So go and play it! (It's free)

1 hour ago, Anime27Arts said:

Well the other school I go to is a school of science and math and I know I got in because of my math credentials. 

... I ment I beat your sister, not you...

High school me wasn't that impressive in terms of grades. Well, neither was university me, but lets ignore that.

It doesn't make her better than me in my eyes at least.  My parents see it as she was the first so she sets the standard for everything and if I don't do the same things she does its not good enough.  That and since I'm younger, all the teacher's know me as her little sister.  I seriously had a teacher who didn't bother to learn my name and called me <insert her name>'s little sister all year long. 

Strategizing?  Yea! Gaming?  Well it depends on the game because I am awful at 1st Person Shooters. I may or may not have died in the tutorial of the original Halo. ;-;

Eh, I suck at shooters as well. Never played Halo though. But hey, you're better then your sister at some things, and that was kind of the point I wanted to make!

Yeah I have my brothers who are younger than me but they both don't share enough similarities to her or any of us to warrant the same amount of comparison,  except me and my brother closest to my age both love gaming so we get comparisons when it comes to gaming and stuff. Because I am similar to her in intelligence and appearance as well, they kind of expect me to turn out just like her, which sucks.

To my parents,  they find animation and art to be less important to actual studies because they don't feel that it makes a difference in life, but it really can.  I know some shows that have changed people's lives and  made them think about things in a different way. I want to create something that will make people happy and that they will enjoy because bringing happiness to people is one thing I love to do.  Others worry that its not a steady income but it really can be, especially if you are working on a show. Many times I've been pushed to change to architecture because it's a steadier income and there is more money there. 

Yeah I know she has here own set of issues, but I'm pretty sure she doesn't look up to me.  She tends to look down on what I like as well.

Well, in the end when looking at what you accomplish it shouldn't really matter what other people did. It's all about what you did.

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

A few others I know have played this doki doki game actually 

I... am unsure if I'll ever play it myself

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

I looked it up:

Reveal hidden contents

Lewd.png.e18815e6762a5cf286ec6cdbf2004744.png

huh

huh heh

alright then

22 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Psychological horror

Spoooooky

Unsure whether it'll have the same effect on me as it would a human... 

I don't think I'll try it though. 

But... why not? Think of all the dumb jokes you could make to us after you played it!

It's also pretty short btw. Just saying.

53 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

You're a good guy, Bart. I appreciate you taking up this responsibility while I was away.

Spoiler

I just need everyone to suffer as much as I did after playing that game.

47. Think this was more my internet then anything else really...

Edited by Bartozio

2 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Reveal hidden contents

I just need everyone to suffer as much as I did after playing that game.

47. Think this was more my internet then anything else really...

Hehe~ That's exactly why I keep watching playthroughs of it on YouTube, and why I was excited to hear you two go through it. It's just so much fun to share the Literature Club experience with all of my friends!~

The worst kinds of ninjas are the ones where you hit post, but it takes so long to post that you start getting notifications for people posting before you. I get those more than I'd care to...

Honestly, the best part was when...

Spoiler

Yuri killed herself, because I was not expecting that at all. The way she just starts laughing before she pulls out that knife is just... sudden. I wish there were more games like this! BTW, if there are more games like this, tell me where I can get them!

Say Sully...

Spoiler

when you started playing Doki Doki did you expect anything out of the ordinary? Or did you think it was just an average dating simulation with a couple of warnings at the beginning?

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I question the morality of playing such a game :blink:

But isn't that why you joined Team Henry in one of the Voting Gauntlets and made your twin sad?

Edited by Rex Glacies

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I question the morality of playing such a game :blink:

If making tasteless jokes about horrible fictional events is immoral, then I will gladly revoke my morality.

Edited by DefaultBeep

3 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

What morality? I swear the game will not make you do anything you would consider unethical!

It's free right

I just don't want to play it and have night mares

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

If making tasteless jokes about horrible fictional events is immoral, then I will gladly revoke my morality.

RIP Beep's morality ;-;

It was so young.... 

3 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

But isn't that why you joined Team Henry in one of the Voting Gauntlets and made your twin sad?

We don't talk about that anymore

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

It's free right

I just don't want to play it and have night mares

RIP Beep's morality ;-;

It was so young.... 

Yep, it's perfectly free. If you don't want nightmares or the like, then just make sure to play it during the day and/or with many lights on. But really, what could go wrong in something as boring as a literature club?

Eh, it had it coming. It was young and naive, just like Beep from October 10th on this thread.

Yep, it's perfectly free. If you don't want nightmares or the like, then just make sure to play it during the day and/or with many lights on. But really, what could go wrong in something as boring as a literature club?

Eh, it had it coming. It was young and naive, just like Beep from October 10th on this thread.

If it's a boring literature club then why should I play it? If it's a boring literature club, then why is everyone else playing it!?

Well now I need to go back and see what I missed on that day LOL

19 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Say Sully...

Hide contents

when you started playing Doki Doki did you expect anything out of the ordinary? Or did you think it was just an average dating simulation with a couple of warnings at the beginning?

Spoiler

Well it said psychological horror on the download page. I kinda figured that it would be something more cliche though, like "zombies attack the literature club" or something like that, instead of your fellow club members all becoming weird and dying around you. I did not expect anyone to die, that's for certain.

9 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

What morality? I swear the game will not make you do anything you would consider unethical!

Spoiler

Maybe these are just dumb homeschooler ethics, but everything I did with those girls early on felt... wrong, like I was using them. That's the kind of game this one is actually trying to critique, those stupid visual novels where all of these girls exist only to fall in love with you. More than anything else, I loved the way this game made a point of saying "that's just a stupid fantasy, real girls aren't that one dimensional, real people wouldn't be that way." Maybe I'm reading into this too much, but it just came off as deconstructionist. 

Arc, if you play the game, you can read the spoilers!

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

If it's a boring literature club then why should I play it? If it's a boring literature club, then why is everyone else playing it!?

Look Snake Drifter I'm trying to be coy here, but you're making it difficult.

Just go play it so we can stop being cryptic about it.

4 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Arc, if you play the game, you can read the spoilers!

who's to say I havent been reading them this whole time uwe hee hee

hehehe

EHHEHEh

I actually havent lol

It's fine by me though. Not like not being able to read them is going to kill me or something HEH inb4 you all only start talking in spoilers

Look Snake Drifter I'm trying to be coy here, but you're making it difficult.

Just go play it so we can stop being cryptic about it.

I'm just trying to be coy to your coyness

A friend of mine said playing it was a mistake LOL