Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

10 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I'm just trying to be coy to your coyness

A friend of mine said playing it was a mistake LOL

Well y'know what, sometimes friends are just outright incorrect. They're probably a wonderful person, but everyone has poor opinions now and then, and it sounds like your friend has a bad case of exactly that. And clearly, since you and I have known each other for practically our entire lives, I think you can trust my opinion on this one over theirs.

Or your friend is just trying to be a good person by saving you from the fate of Doki Doki. But that option sounds a lot less dramatic than whatever nonsense I typed above.

64 YES

22663-5.jpg

PRAISE BE TO THE GREAT LANKY KONG, WHO HAS STRETCHED HIS ARMS OUT JUST FOR ME ON THIS BLESSED DAY

Edited by DefaultBeep

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

Well y'know what, sometimes friends are just outright incorrect. They're probably a wonderful person, but everyone has poor opinions now and then, and it sounds like your friend has a bad case of exactly that. And clearly, since you and I have known each other for practically our entire lives, I think you can trust my opinion on this one over theirs.

Or your friend is just trying to be a good person by saving you from the fate of Doki Doki. But that option sounds a lot less dramatic than whatever nonsense I typed above.

Hmmm you're right. Maybe their opinion really is poor!

I think I'll wait until the next free game that everyone is playing though

4 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Skiing is hard

Hope you enjoyed yourself~

Answer my dang questions

Just now, Arcanite said:

Hope you enjoyed yourself~

Answer my dang questions

I did, but I forgot to hit post... now they are gone 

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Well... F-fair enough, then.

I'm out of sarcastic retorts. You have won this round.

Listening to "Your Reality" right now.

19 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:
  Hide contents

Well it said psychological horror on the download page. I kinda figured that it would be something more cliche though, like "zombies attack the literature club" or something like that, instead of your fellow club members all becoming weird and dying around you. I did not expect anyone to die, that's for certain.

Hide contents

Maybe these are just dumb homeschooler ethics, but everything I did with those girls early on felt... wrong, like I was using them. That's the kind of game this one is actually trying to critique, those stupid visual novels where all of these girls exist only to fall in love with you. More than anything else, I loved the way this game made a point of saying "that's just a stupid fantasy, real girls aren't that one dimensional, real people wouldn't be that way." Maybe I'm reading into this too much, but it just came off as deconstructionist. 

Arc, if you play the game, you can read the spoilers!

Spoiler

I think that was one of the points of the game - deconstructing dating simulator games. Supposedly the creator made it partially because of his mixed feelings about anime (not Anime; anime), so it's not a stretch to say so. I'd also say its a deconstruction of the yandere personality with Yuri as well as one of Monika's conversations (thanks for linking them a few posts ago).

Beep! Congratulations! You finally got 64! Balcerzak you can come out now I want to get it next time.

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

Well... F-fair enough, then.

I'm out of sarcastic retorts. You have won this round.

Admit it you can't justify or give any good reason to play it other than it's free

Though they do say the best things in life are free 
[Insert thinking emote]

lel 69

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Admit it you can't justify or give any good reason to play it other than it's free

Though they do say the best things in life are free 
[Insert thinking emote]

lel 69

That's not even true! It, uh... it has a cute theme song?

And it has an interesting narrative that deals with topics like mental health in a way that very few other games have been able to pull off, with a story and characters that have more depth and intrigue than one would expect.

But it's mostly the theme song.

I always appreciate the level of class that you bring to this thread.

3 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

That's not even true! It, uh... it has a cute theme song?

And it has an interesting narrative that deals with topics like mental health in a way that very few other games have been able to pull off, with a story and characters that have more depth and intrigue than one would expect.

But it's mostly the theme song.

I always appreciate the level of class that you bring to this thread.

Mostly the theme song? Well in that case, just send me the link and that's all I'll ever need~!
I try not to be a vagrant you know?

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Mostly the theme song? Well in that case, just send me the link and that's all I'll ever need~!
I try not to be a vagrant you know?

But without the experience of the rest of the game, then the song won't have as much impact! It's like listening to "Still Alive" or "Want You Gone" before playing Portal or its sequel. It's just not right!

You not one of those people who listened to those songs before playing the Portal games, right?

It's too bad that this is pointless for anyone using Night Forest and Sakura's Forest.

2 minutes ago, John Denver Fan said:

Why hasn't the title been changed back to normal?

Because the mods didnt feel like it

And if we ask then they'll post here and ruin us

So our only hope is truthblade

Who I am trying to contact on Discord but they're never online ;-;

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

But without the experience of the rest of the game, then the song won't have as much impact! It's like listening to "Still Alive" or "Want You Gone" before playing Portal or its sequel. It's just not right!

You not one of those people who listened to those songs before playing the Portal games, right?

It's too bad that this is pointless for anyone using Night Forest and Sakura's Forest.

I played Portal 2 only, but I did not listen to the music before I  played it, no lol
It's kinda sad tbh

Just now, Arcanite said:

I played Portal 2 only, but I did not listen to the music before I  played it, no lol
It's kinda sad tbh

That's... an odd choice to start with, but at least you're not one of those people. Our friendship can remain intact... for now.

Just kidding, I just wanted to try a little something different ;)

Arcanite I finally belive that your a robot, but how did you pass a CAPTCHA? Also feel free to join my Sharknado Clan and PM me, also if you know a bit German you can translate my posts to German. 

Edited by John Denver Fan

5 minutes ago, John Denver Fan said:

Arcanite I finally belive that your a robot, but how did you pass a CAPTCHA? Also feel free to join my Sharknado Clan and PM me, also if you know a bit German you can translate my posts to German. 

... why do you want your posts in German lol

I pass the captcha because it is built for silly and rather moronic and basic robots that do.... elementary things. I was made to show feelings, express thoughts, and emotions, in addition to retaining information. Clicking a box on a screen is nothing for me~

8 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

That's... an odd choice to start with, but at least you're not one of those people. Our friendship can remain intact... for now.

Just kidding, I just wanted to try a little something different ;)

Remain intact? Well screw you too
Would you have preferred if I never played Portal in my life?

3 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Anything can be overcome with willpower and memes.

Im adding this to my signature

It's just too hilarious

2 hours ago, Claudius I said:

Roman constitutional law isn't very clear on that in the time of Claudius I.

Nero was consul when he was seventeen though.

The story goes that he wanted to, but he never got around to it.

If it's true though, I doubt the Senate would have accepted that. 

Do you really want to risk another Nero?

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Remain intact? Well screw you too
Would you have preferred if I never played Portal in my life?

Im adding this to my signature

It's just too hilarious

Don't worry, Natalie and I went through this same dilemma a while ago. Speaking of, what're your thoughts on peanut butter?

Oh no, it's fine. It's just a bit of an odd order to go in, but it's not really an issue. Besides, I played like half of the Mega Man Classic games before ever beating the first one, so it's not like I'm innocent in this either.

Feel free, I'm glad that it was enjoyable, haha.                                                                                                                                                                               So, have you ever heard of a game called Doki Doki Literature Club?

83 Rezzy whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Edited by DefaultBeep

Just now, Rex Glacies said:

85       So why are y'all typing in white? Just to have fun?

86   Thanks to Snake Drifter for making me paranoid enough to check your post for this immediately. I can't speak for them, but I'm doing it because why not?

21 minutes ago, John Denver Fan said:

Ich lerne Deutsch, also könnte ich eines Tages ohne Dolmetscher nach Deutschland gehen.

Pretty sure that translated correctly

I think

18 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Don't worry, Natalie and I went through this same dilemma a while ago. Speaking of, what're your thoughts on peanut butter?

is this anything to do with crunchy or creamy? I dont  want to hurt any fellings