Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, SullyMcGully said:

You know Mr. Roboto is by Styx, not Elton John right?

I'll make it an additional challenge for me to find out your favorite Elton song. Is it this? Elton John - Candle In The Wind

I was afraid of that. Well, I'm happy for you... dang it, this is why sometimes I feel like all of the good ones are being taken away before my eyes. I don't want to spend the rest of my life staring at Monika! Since I'm posting songs, this is how I feel right now: Hunter Hayes featuring Jason Mraz - Everybody's Got Somebody But Me

That was in reference to the song you linked after Mr. Roboto. My parents wouldn't let me hear the end of it if I thought that Elton John made Mr. Roboto, haha. Especially since my mom likes the former and can't stand the later.

Nope, not quite. I don't know if I should be giving hints or not, so I'll just leave you to guess for now.

Don't feel too bad Sully; I've still never been in a relationship at all. Besides friendships of course, but I don't think those count for this particular discussion.

29 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

I don't see why these topic are such a taboo, it is only a natural part of human survival 

I'm a bit late to the discussion, but this is basically my thought as well. I don't see a problem with being open about that kind of thing.

1 minute ago, SullyMcGully said:

@DefaultBeep Is your favorite Elton John song my favorite? Elton John - Your Song

Nope. I can give a hint if you'd like, although I'm not good at giving hints, so it might make it too obvious then.

191 Good night, and merry ninjas.

Edited by DefaultBeep

6 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

You heard the man! Talk about... stuff.

It's going to take more than a random dude named Mackc2 to get me to talk about "stuff"

:P:

All I'll say is uh.... babies are great! 

30 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

So you've never seen Elf, the Santa Clause, Fred Claus, or a Christmas Story? That's sad.

I've seen Elf (an hour and a half of my life I'll never get back) and A Christmas Story. We're talking about the same Christmas Story right? "You'll shoot your eye out?"

16 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Who here does Myers Briggs?

That came out of nowhere. Still, I like the topic. INTP represent!

10 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

@Arcanite @Rex Glacies You heard the man! Talk about... stuff. I'm listening... and I'm also falling asleep. So share your hearts with us...

I'd rather keep my heart in my chest, thank-you-very-much.

I'm not feeling sleepy, but it's almost 1:00 over here. I'd best go to bed and play Pokemon for a couple of hours.

Polliwog!

Spoiler

I had to get back on just to say that once I closed my browser I found Monika staring right into my soul again and it freaked me out. Why am I doing this to myself?

Edited by Rex Glacies

Just now, SullyMcGully said:

@DefaultBeep When you wake up: Elton John-Crocodile Rock

I'm too busy to go to bed now, but it is late. 

Oh, I was just responding to Rezzy; I'll still probably be up for a while longer. Nope, but that one is another that is close to my favorites.

17 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Who here does Myers Briggs?

I'm an INTJ, which may explain a bit of my blunt nature.

INTP myself, tends to be a common one on these forums despite being the rarest in regular life 

Just now, Mackc2 said:

INTP myself, tends to be a common one on these forums despite being the rarest in regular life 

Funny how that works out. "I" is for introvert, right? None of you seem introverted... but if you had friends IRL, you wouldn't be spending time here, would you?

@DefaultBeep I'm not even going to bother linking to videos anymore. "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road"?

I decided to take that test again since I hadn't in a while, and it looks like I'm INFP. Which seems pretty accurate for me, based on the description it gives.

2 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Funny how that works out. "I" is for introvert, right? None of you seem introverted... but if you had friends IRL, you wouldn't be spending time here, would you?

@DefaultBeep I'm not even going to bother linking to videos anymore. "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road"?

Personally, while I do enjoy hanging out and talking with friends, I still tend to get burnt out after a while, and I'm certainly not a big fan of large social events. But when I am comfortable in a situation, then I do get a lot more talkative and energetic, both online and in person. Which might be even worse than when I'm not comfortable, depending on who you ask.

Nope. I almost forgot how many songs Elton John really has; it's possible that we'll be here for a while, haha.

2 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

@DefaultBeep Don't Go Breaking My Heart?

Nope. Although, all of this guessing is making me want to go listen to some Elton John again; I definitely enjoy every song you've listed so far, even if none of them are my personal favorite.

Wow, I clicked on this thread wondering what it was and discovered that it's actually the counting thread.  Lots of interesting talk going on in here.   

I'm an INFP!

Unfortunately, I think it is a myth that only teenagers get acne.  I still get it and apparently my dad still had it at my age too.  :dry:

Also, my favourite love song is:

Spoiler

Just kidding. :XD:

Edited by Infinite Dreams

3 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Wow, I clicked on this thread wondering what it was and discovered that it's actually the counting thread.  Lots of interesting talk going on in here.   

Yeah... that name thing might be kinda my fault. I have apparently earned the mods' favor, and they were willing to change the thread name to what it is now as a joke. We're still waiting to see if they'll ever change it back...

4 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

I'm an INFP!

Nice! Apparently we're the same then, as I have just learned less than thirty minutes ago.

41 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I decided to take that test again since I hadn't in a while, and it looks like I'm INFP. Which seems pretty accurate for me, based on the description it gives.

Personally, while I do enjoy hanging out and talking with friends, I still tend to get burnt out after a while, and I'm certainly not a big fan of large social events. But when I am comfortable in a situation, then I do get a lot more talkative and energetic, both online and in person. Which might be even worse than when I'm not comfortable, depending on who you ask.

Those are typical signs of introversion, something basically all introverts suffer from 

speaking of relationships, is it bad if I don't actually want to have a romantic relationship with someone as of now? Because honestly speaking, it's too much work for me lol.

Also I wonder how weird it must feel for a couple during their first days of marriage.

Oh yeah, I just joined the SF Discord thing. I've been told that that's how most people communicate during Mafia games like EiMM, so I figured it might be a good idea. I don't really know how it works though, so... Yay?

11 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Those are typical signs of introversion, something basically all introverts suffer from 

Yeah, I figured, since my personality things says that I'm 81% introvert. It's good to have it confirmed though, heh.

7 minutes ago, Flee Fleet! said:

speaking of relationships, is it bad if I don't actually want to have a romantic relationship with someone as of now? Because honestly speaking, it's too much work for me lol.

Not weird at all its honestly how I feel about relationships right now 

Edited by Mackc2