Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

5 hours ago, Arcanite said:

I don't believe that for a second, but if that's what you want to believe then fine. I read a support or two a while ago but none of them were even memorable, otherwise I'd recall them now, like I do with Oboro. And if you recommend some that I should read, I would read them, but your taste is questionable at best so..... also if you knew anything about heroes you'd know a red mage on a horse does basiaclly nothing in the meta, not to mention his prf being complete garbage. They hesiste to give him a refine because they know there's hardly anything they can do to make him useful ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ You can fodder your Ninos if you want, if you like shooting yourself in the foot

It's definitely not opinion, it's just a fact. I believe this same Rex Glacies said that everyone is on the Marvel side. If you had a drop of logic and general good taste you'd be too but instead you like.... DC..... you should be happy that I am happy to deal with you. I have you followed so I can look at all your posts and let everyone you're talking to know that what you say may not exactly make sense 

You've obviously have never even given Leo the time of day then.  If none of his were memorable but Oboro's were than you obviously didn't read because while I love Oboro, I can't remember hers nearly as well as Leo's. You know its funny you question my taste because that's the thing thst you acknowledged was good about me before.  Also horse buffs + blade tome = extreme power. Them not refining the Brynhilder could just be them waiting to do so. Ever think about that? Draw Back fodder is really nice too.

You know it is an opinion.  There is no rule saying that Marvel is better than DC. You know I never even said I hated Marvel. I don't mind their movies, I just like DC. You know that is absolutely ridiculous but if you want to go around telling people I'm a senseless lunatic because I like one group of pajama wearing heroes more than the group you like because that makes perfect sense.

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

You've obviously have never even given Leo the time of day then.  If none of his were memorable but Oboro's were than you obviously didn't read because while I love Oboro, I can't remember hers nearly as well as Leo's. You know its funny you question my taste because that's the thing thst you acknowledged was good about me before.  Also horse buffs + blade tome = extreme power. Them not refining the Brynhilder could just be them waiting to do so. Ever think about that? Draw Back fodder is really nice too.

You know it is an opinion.  There is no rule saying that Marvel is better than DC. You know I never even said I hated Marvel. I don't mind their movies, I just like DC. You know that is absolutely ridiculous but if you want to go around telling people I'm a senseless lunatic because I like one group of pajama wearing heroes more than the group you like because that makes perfect sense.

You know what, maybe this is pointless. Seems like nothing is being accomplished like this so perhaps we should just end it here

Obviously you're too blind to recognize true power and taste, so

19 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

You know what, maybe this is pointless. Seems like nothing is being accomplished like this so perhaps we should just end it here

Obviously you're too blind to recognize true power and taste, so

Whatever. Be a jerk.  Hope you're happy with this.

9 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Whatever. Be a jerk.  Hope you're happy with this.

If telling the truth and stating facts is also being a jerk, then so be it. I'll make sure I pray for you tonight, so that one day you'll see the light

7 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

10 can we not just accept that you are both wrong and Odin is far and away the best mage 

He's not the best when compared to an S-Support Tailtiu, though~

Since when did this become a Heroes topic? Regardless, I still want Micky and studly Zelgius (whoever did his art- I kind of want them to be the Switch artist)

5 minutes ago, Dandy Druid said:

Since when did this become a Heroes topic? Regardless, I still want Micky and studly Zelgius (whoever did his art- I kind of want them to be the Switch artist)

It always was, we were just speaking in code up until this point.

The artist for Zelgius actually has done the art for an FE game already; Daisuke Izuka did the portraits for both Shadow Dragon and New Mystery, as well as a few character drawings for both games. It's interesting to compare the Luke art he did for Hereos to the Luke art he did for New Mystery, heh.

18 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

So that is where beep put his S-support? Is she also a blade build cause then we would have an s-support on a female blade mage of each colour 

I S-Supported her during her Tempest, but it's been on Clarisse most often. And of course she has a -blade build, silly; that's her base tome, after all.

@Anime27Arts@Arcanite One of Leo's supports that really resonated with me was his one with Xander, though unlike Anime, for me, it's from the Xander end.

As the older sibling, you're expected to set the example, and if you aren't paving the way, you can feel like a failure.  Your younger sibling(s) will want to copy everything you do, and if they do what you do better and with little effort, you can feel like you're being replaced or your accomplishments are invalidated.  Sometimes you just want to be yourself without feeling the pressure of competing with someone gunning to outdo you.

Even in video games, "Hey, I beat Rae!" was something my sister and/or cousins would love to brag about as they got older.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

@Anime27Arts@Arcanite One of Leo's supports that really resonated with me was his one with Xander, though unlike Anime, for me, it's from the Xander end.

As the older sibling, you're expected to set the example, and if you aren't paving the way, you can feel like a failure.  Your younger sibling(s) will want to copy everything you do, and if they do what you do better and with little effort, you can feel like you're being replaced or your accomplishments are invalidated.  Sometimes you just want to be yourself without feeling the pressure of competing with someone gunning to outdo you.

Even in video games, "Hey, I beat Rae!" was something my sister and/or cousins would love to brag about as they got older.

^^this a support that I always remembered from Leo except as that middle child I saw it from Leos view.  No matter what he did he was not recognized for his own abilities, rather it was always them comparing him to Xander or saying he's only that way because of Xander.  He took up magic because Xander didn't and wanted to be able to break away from his brother and not Just be seen as his mini me all his life.  He wanted to create a name for himself that didn't involve comparing him to any of his siblings because while Xander was the one he was compared most to, people looked down on him because he wasn't as compassionate as Camilla, or joyful as  Elise.  Leo is honestly a middle child who wants to be loved and appreciated by those around him for being himself; I personally have always related to that aspect of him.

9 hours ago, Arcanite said:

If telling the truth and stating facts is also being a jerk, then so be it. I'll make sure I pray for you tonight, so that one day you'll see the light

Okay so its a fact to everyone in universe that one movie company is better than another?  No its an opinion. You might have majority on your side but that doesn't make it a fact. Your view on Leo is an opinion.  You might throw fancy facts in these opinions but that's all they are. Opinions.

2 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

Okay so its a fact to everyone in universe that one movie company is better than another?  No its an opinion. You might have majority on your side but that doesn't make it a fact. Your view on Leo is an opinion.  You might throw fancy facts in these opinions but that's all they are. Opinions.

Marvel sells more than DC, people like Marvel more than DC on average, Marvel has better actors. Those are all facts. SO despite all those things, you still like DC better. I guess it may be your opinion but uh.... it's definitely not a good one 

27, my age when Leo was born, barely

15 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Marvel sells more than DC, people like Marvel more than DC on average, Marvel has better actors. Those are all facts. SO despite all those things, you still like DC better. I guess it may be your opinion but uh.... it's definitely not a good one

De gustibus non est disputandum

Movies aren't the only thing about DC.  I grew up in the 90s with the animated Batman series.  Final Fantasy has sold more than Baldur's Gate, but that doesn't make it better.  Everyone has their own preferences.

Can everyone just agree to disagree, please? DC and Marvel are both good in their own rights. It really shouldn't matter this much which you think personally think is better; especially to the extent of telling the other person they're wrong. I don't like to see friends fighting...

Can everyone just agree to disagree, please? DC and Marvel are both good in their own rights. It really shouldn't matter this much which you think personally think is better; especially to the extent of telling the other person they're wrong. I don't like to see friends fighting...

Just now, Natalie said:

That's what I just said.