Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, Phoinix said:

I agree that the chance of actually getting the right orbs can screw things up the numbers a bit. I would hope each color has a 20% chance of appear (1/5.

I mean that would make sense. If you were to use that, then 0.2%(Chance of a red summon)*0.21%(Chance of Ryoma)= .042%. The RNG gods would sure shine upon you with this success.

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

Are growths a thing? I've been getting set level-ups, so far.

My only guess is that the game uses a system similar to PoR fixed growth mode. There are growths, but they behave in a predictable manner. There is apparently some variation between characters, so there might be some invisible individual factors, but for the most part it seems pretty set.

If anybody has any better guesses/explanations, I'm pretty curious about this as well.

2 minutes ago, Fly_or_Die said:

My only guess is that the game uses a system similar to PoR fixed growth mode. There are growths, but they behave in a predictable manner. There is apparently some variation between characters, so there might be some invisible individual factors, but for the most part it seems pretty set.

If anybody has any better guesses/explanations, I'm pretty curious about this as well.

My theory is that the next level is rolled when a level is gained.  So let's say that your Virion just hit level 10.  The RNGs for his 11th level are rolled then.

Edited by eclipse

Who thought it was a good idea to give Takumi Point Blank? Come on now... His only weakness has been covered such that only a very strong Brave weapon user can hope to kill him first (Camilla, I guess). And if you send someone out to kill Takumi, chances are they're not making it back alive. This is stupid.

5 minutes ago, eclipse said:

My theory is that the next level is rolled when a level is gained.  So let's say that your Virion just hit level 10.  The RNGs for his 11th level are rolled then.

That's also possible. I did notice while re-rolling a few times that Anna's first two levels are always the same, though.

I suppose that's explained if the game doesn't actually download level-up mechanics until after you pass the first 2 parts of the prologue (or if Anna's first 2 level ups are just hard-coded for uniformity of tutorial).

7 minutes ago, Maymeimai said:

Does anyone knows which colorful orb represents the dragons?

I think they can be either blue or red.
I know Nowi is blue and Tiki is red, I don't think there are any green ones, but I don't remember.

10 minutes ago, Maymeimai said:

I see, thank you. There is also Fae, right?

Yes, there's also Fae.

She MIGHT be green, but I don't remember, it's best to ask someone else on that.

EDIT: I asked a friend, Fae is green, so yea.

Edited by Sophie

Just now, Glaceon Mage said:

Late, but F!Corrin is a blue Manakete as well.

I sometime forget that Corrin is even a manakete, for how much it comes up in Fates.

1 hour ago, Sophie said:

Yes, there's also Fae.

She MIGHT be green, but I don't remember, it's best to ask someone else on that.

EDIT: I asked a friend, Fae is green, so yea.

Faezilla doesn't sound as good as Fazilla. :(

4 hours ago, Maymeimai said:

Does anyone knows which colorful orb represents the dragons?

Similar to tomes, dragons come in all the colors. They're represented by the fireball symbol

Thoughs on FE Heroes:

I've been able to play it for a little bit despite the fact that it is officialy not available on my country ( or area/location ). I haven't touched the character Gacha since I got the "communications error" ( that some people have encountered ) before I could obtain 25 orbs and pull out 5 consecutive characters ( I read you could get a discount on orbs and a higher chance to obtain 5-star characters if you summon characters consecutively ). So far I reached the 5th map... and it was very good! Unlike most mobile games that has gacha and fusion-based gameplay, you can level up your character just by having them knockout a few opponents ( or on the beginning of this game, knockout one enemy to level up ) and not have to pull more on Gacha to fuse and level up your character ( though I am not bothered with that kind of style ). I have only touched the beginning of the game and did not ( yet ) delve/explore more on the features. The strategic phase is nothing new from the Fire Emblem games I played ( which made me feel more comfortable and confident ). But... the AI seems to be bit different... or did the developers rush this aspect. I mean, I encountered one scenerio where "Anna" ( the true Fire Emblem... not! ) is close to her fatality. Instead of aiding the boss ( I will assume that the heroes I will be facing on this game are bosses ), the archer just went straight to attack Alfonse which still has full health. Anna could've died, if the archer aided the boss but the archer didn't. I felt relief and at the same time felt something off/weird about the AI. It's not a problem for me, actually I could use that kind of thing to my advantage but... it's not challenging if the AI does not take advantage against the player's character. I hope on the future that will be tweaked ( or not to cater the casuals or to those who are completely new to Fire Emblem ) and somehow Nintendo will make it available on SEA ( South-East Asia )... please Nintendo, I will wait but please. For my complaint about this game, I will just summarise it to two sentences; Nintendo... WHY THE F*** DID YOU REMOVE BOTH HIT CHANCE AND LUCK?! NOW MYRMIDONS AND SWORDMASTERS CAN'T ABUSE THEIR HIGH CRITICAL CHANCE AND HIGH HIT CHANCE!!! Anyway, those are my thoughts about the game. I really feel bad that Nintendo did not include my area, despite the fact that SEA has a heavy mobile market with lots of people ready to give real money to virtual stuffs ( I'm not one of them since I don't have any money/any means to monetarily pay ). I did get the chance to play with it for an estimated 30+ minutes. Have fun playing this game and I hope you will still be around the moment Nintendo releases this game on SEA.

SIDE NOTE: I had doubts at first but it turns out it actually is very good and many people enjoy it too. Leon, ( from Sacred Stone ) may you return and hold Eirika's hand to save her from the twincest fanfic.

Some random dicking around in the Training Tower resulted in me finding out that you can't endlessly whore EXP out of a single enemy unit anymore. I sent a Lv1 Saizou in to take care of the LV5 healer to do 2DMG each time out of her 15HP and by 3HP left Saizou wasn't earning any EXP at all.

EDIT: People are also complaining on Twitter that characters who die on a map lose the EXP they gained, win or lose?

Edited by s07195

10 minutes ago, s07195 said:

EDIT: People are also complaining on Twitter that characters who die on a map lose the EXP they gained, win or lose?

That's a nice variation on Casual Mode, methinks.

9 hours ago, eclipse said:

Do they do what you need them to?  The answer to that question is the answer to your question.

I am not so sure!i guess a healer is cool to be in a team but maybe the one last hit that maybe needed will cost me the match. Sakura is best as a healer i guess and not as a damage dealer,right?I am a Fire Emblem noob!