Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

vWK9fgNl.jpg

Stuck at hard 9-2 with this comp, the one with 3 armor, 1 red 1 green and 1 blue?, also in the back healer 20 hp.

Should i train Selena or Henry or just level up my main and roll with it?

Edited by DanDans

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Well, I was recently browsing r/FireEmblemHeroes (it exists!) and I've found brought back some Heroes memes for all of us:

When a mage thinks a wall will protect them from an axe

RYGQ0Bk.jpg

j57rt7h37sdy.png

6i8Dawz.png

There's also this one, but I don't know how to put gifs here.

Also, a thread explaining how stats work? Not sure how accurate the info is.

8 hours ago, SnaggyDragon said:

While browsing the wiki, I noticed it had Thany as a male instead of female. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So, we had male Peg Knights way before Fates, it looks like.

I guess I need a stronger team to get a rank. But it's not my fault I don't have one, this game doesn't want me to get any five star units and only wants me to have lowly three stars and very few four stars...

I just need 4 badges to get Robin to a 4*. I was thinking I might wait for a 4*/5* pull but I doubt that and I've already sunk so much time into getting him stronger. Hmm...

I just got incredibly lucky in the Arena.  My team's Takumi, Camilla, Lilina, Maria.  I don't have a Blue unit, but Takumi's too good not to use, and I like having a Healer, and my Maria's 5*.  This hasn't really been an issue, since I still have pretty good coverage.

Until this team, it was 3 Red (Lyn, Lilina, Stalh) units and a Blue (Peri).  My units started in the worst spots, but I managed to make a game of it, until I stupidly left Lilina open and got picked off by Peri.  It was eventually down to Camilla and Maria vs Lilina.  I was pretty much resigned to losing, since it was their turn and Maria wouldn't be able to kill a High Res character.  Then for some inexplicable reason, Lilina went after Maria, instead of Camilla.  That one move let me pull out a win.

And this was my 7th match, too.

14 minutes ago, Brand_Of_The_Exalt said:

Basically is there a way to hear/see critical quotes and artwork in-game for characters that don't have an offensive skill ?

Did they even record them, if they weren't going to be used?

Why can't I seem to get green badges from the arena? I've gotten the other three colors several times, but NO green. And green is what i need to upgrade Freddy to four stars later (you need not just hero feathers, but a certain number of the correct color badge too).

Edited by Anacybele

14 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Why can't I seem to get green badges from the arena? I've gotten the other three colors several times, but NO green. And green is what i need to upgrade Freddy to four stars later (you need not just hero feathers, but a certain number of the correct color badge too).

I feel ya, it took me forever to get enough to finally promote Nino.

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Badges and crystals from the tower are random on the weekend. On Thursday greens will be guaranteed though.

I guess I won't be getting many greens.  Thursday is my weekly D&D night.

3 minutes ago, Brand_Of_The_Exalt said:

Maybe, there were some voice clips in the trailers that don't seem to be in the game, and they do have artworks for critical that aren't shown elsewhere than in characters stats.

Ah

14 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Badges and crystals from the tower are random on the weekend. Just keep trying.

On Thursday greens will be guaranteed though.

That's stupid, I shouldn't have to wait until fucking Thursday. And as Rezzy pointed out, not everyone has the time to play the game on a certain day to get what they need.

Is Odin really this bad?  Even with a Weapon Triangle advantage against Roy and Roy's skill that amplifies the WT, Odin could only inflict 7 damage.

1 minute ago, Sylphid said:

I guess I overestimated myself then :P:

(No, I really thought 1600 would be enough to get some kind of ranking lol)

I'm not ranked either, but I haven't gotten to max level either, and it looks like Rank has been going up as I've gotten higher level.

Is there a way to swap units directly from the battle screen before battle?  It's a bit inconvenient to have to go back to the Ally Menu and back every single time.  I've got about 10 Units that I swap around, depending on the battle.