Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

11 minutes ago, r4v1sh said:

Is your in-game name also Rezzy? Just to be sure never to face you in arena mode ;)
(but they don't show us names before the battle, right? Oh well...)

I also second that somewhat. My 4*Abel made a lot of difference on defense wins, even though the unit I switched out was a 5* Jakob. I think Roy performs alright too, if your team is mostly physical (but of that I'm not really sure).

Yeah, I'm Rezzy.  I actually had Pulled a 2nd Takumi, but refused to field 2 Takumis out of principle.  I think my current team is pretty balanced, but leans more physical.  I think Abel helps a lot, since there are so many Sword users and Reds in general.  My old team had no Blue, mainly because I didn't have any good Blues to field in the first place.

Edited by Rezzy

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

On defense wins. Last week I had 2 defense wins but this week I gotten 5 defense wins so far with my Lucina, Robin, Takumi, and Azuma.  Where I'm was surprise my highest was 269 rating. O_O Plus I'm grateful, I was able to get into the rank system with getting 7 game win streak today. current at 51,294 with 4085 offense and 269 defense points.  I'm hoping I can improve the rank to get into under 50,000 for those extra 500 feathers.

I summoned a 5 star Julia today, grinding is going OK, but is she suppose to have low speed?  My Julia is level 23 and only has 14 speed. At least her attack is almost off the charts. Just asking if any fellow Julia users if they're experiencing this also.

Edited by Rend Keaven

2 minutes ago, Rend Keaven said:

I summoned a 5 star Julia today, grinding is going OK, but is she suppose to have low speed?  My Julia is level 23 and only has 14 speed. At least her attack is almost off the charts. Just asking if any fellow Julia users if they're experiencing this also.

Yes, she is a one-hit wonder, if you will.

3 hours ago, Korath88 said:

How many defense wins do you guys have?

Two, and I got one of them when I swapped Sakura for Raven.

3 hours ago, Kiran said:

Anyone else have a Camilla on their team simply for the mountain arena map? I have a 4* Camilla and use her due to only having 3 5* units and needing a green unit on the team.The AI makes Takumi and red units prioritize chasing Camilla. Have her fly back and forth across the mountain and you can effectively bait the units one by one. Its pretty sad because depending on the enemy units I can win with taking 0 dmg sometimes.   

Nope.  Someone or other is usually hard countered by one of my team members, and once that person goes down, it's a matter of cleaning up.

3 hours ago, Korath88 said:

Apparently my team is a good defensive team as well. Who would have known?

How many defense wins do you guys have?

IMG_3202.PNG

7 wins with a high score of 268 so far. My team is Julia, Ryoma, Takumi, and Olivia. I feel like I should maybe take out Julia and/or Olivia bc they're a lot more offense oriented than defense though :/ but also I want Julia as my rep

18 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Just got my tharja to level 40, it's about to get nasty, heh heh heh. Also how do you know what your defense team is? I apologize if this is a n00b question.

Arena defense team is the leftmost team on your roster.

19 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Just got my tharja to level 40, it's about to get nasty, heh heh heh. Also how do you know what your defense team is? I apologize if this is a n00b question.

Go to allies. Its your left-most team. Ninja'd

Edited by Kiran

1 hour ago, MJThom_2009 said:

Just recently I was trying to play advanced arena and I faced a team that uses two Lyns but I manage to beat them. Seriously they should try to make you use only unique characters

Yeah, I've been saying there should have been a duplicate clause for a couple weeks now.  It seems multiple Takumi teams are the worst.

So, I've gotten both 4* Florina and 4* FCorrin. I've been using Florina since I started FE:H and she's currently lv.34, with her stats as such: Atk33/Def21/Spd20/Res29/HP37, and all of her skills obtained. I got FCorrin recently, and she's only lv.2. 

My dilemma is, should I up Florina or FCorrin to 5* status? My main team is as follows:
Lv.40 5* Camilla, Lv.40 5* Lucina, Lv.40+ 5* Tiki, and the last slot currently belongs to Florina. 

I've found Florina to be a bit too squishy, plus having 2 fliers makes my team a bit vulnerable. I don't necessarily need another dragon unit as I've got Tiki, but units with an added advantage against dragon units aren't that common. 
I don't play in the Arena that much, nor do I do it fairly, using a team with a lvl40 and the rest being lvl1-10, so this team doesn't apply to PVP. I mostly just play the main campaign and training tower. I like being able to KO enemies quickly as well. 

Soo.. 5* Florina, or 5* FCorrin?

29 minutes ago, lordcorrin said:

So, I've gotten both 4* Florina and 4* FCorrin. I've been using Florina since I started FE:H and she's currently lv.34, with her stats as such: Atk33/Def21/Spd20/Res29/HP37, and all of her skills obtained. I got FCorrin recently, and she's only lv.2. 

My dilemma is, should I up Florina or FCorrin to 5* status? My main team is as follows:
Lv.40 5* Camilla, Lv.40 5* Lucina, Lv.40+ 5* Tiki, and the last slot currently belongs to Florina. 

I've found Florina to be a bit too squishy, plus having 2 fliers makes my team a bit vulnerable. I don't necessarily need another dragon unit as I've got Tiki, but units with an added advantage against dragon units aren't that common. 
I don't play in the Arena that much, nor do I do it fairly, using a team with a lvl40 and the rest being lvl1-10, so this team doesn't apply to PVP. I mostly just play the main campaign and training tower. I like being able to KO enemies quickly as well. 

Soo.. 5* Florina, or 5* FCorrin?

F!Corrin by far. She is very good at tanking, debuffing and buffing, and has quite a bit of firepower with her Special Skill as well. What Bane/Boon is she?

Florina's niche is honestly filled by F!Corrin 100%.

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

F!Corrin by far. She is very good at tanking, debuffing and buffing, and has quite a bit of firepower with her Special Skill as well. What Bane/Boon is she?

Florina's niche is honestly filled by F!Corrin 100%.

I don't know how to tell units' banes/boons. My FCorrin is lvl2 4*, HP20/ATK18/SPD5/DEF/8/RES/5.

30 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:
1 hour ago, lordcorrin said:

I don't know how to tell units' banes/boons. My FCorrin is lvl2 4*, HP20/ATK18/SPD5/DEF/8/RES/5.

Oh. There's a calculator somewhere, but I don't have the link. Anyone?

There probably should be a sticky for FE resources. Here they are again, in a better format without all the fluffy words.

Stat Calculators
Gamepress' FE:H Calculator
FEH Wiki Stat Calculator*

* Notice: Stat Calculators currently rely on characters being either Level 1 or Level 40 to determine Boon & Bane. In addition, they are a work in progress and may not be 100% accurate. An alternative way to determine Boon & Bane (or if the character has balanced stats) is to simply refer to specific character pages on the Fire Emblem Heroes Wiki. It is a little more work, but it is an alternative.

Other Resources
Serenes Forest: Resource Center - General and miscellaneous information, including scripts. Other info such as hero stats are still being implemented.

FEH Wiki Tier List - The Tier List shifts over time, so check back regularly for updates.
FEH Wiki Max Stat Table - There may be inaccuracies, please see the above Notice for more information.

53 minutes ago, Sire said:

There probably should be a sticky for FE resources. Here they are again, in a better format without all the fluffy words.

Stat Calculators
Gamepress' FE:H Calculator
FEH Wiki Stat Calculator*

* Notice: Stat Calculators currently rely on characters being either Level 1 or Level 40 to determine Boon & Bane. In addition, they are a work in progress and may not be 100% accurate. An alternative way to determine Boon & Bane (or if the character has balanced stats) is to simply refer to specific character pages on the Fire Emblem Heroes Wiki. It is a little more work, but it is an alternative.

Other Resources
Serenes Forest: Resource Center - General and miscellaneous information, including scripts. Other info such as hero stats are still being implemented.

FEH Wiki Tier List - The Tier List shifts over time, so check back regularly for updates.
FEH Wiki Max Stat Table - There may be inaccuracies, please see the above Notice for more information.

Oh, you mean like the first post of this topic?

I'll add some of these resources.

Yeah, it's the dancers. It is far too easy to become too comfortable when solely relying on "Danger Zones" to maneuver units. Players either forget or go up against a Dancer for the first time, and once a player begins to lose units, it tends to go downhill from there.

Also, that is a fairly nice team composition. I can see Sharena buffing Camila while Felicia debuffs an enemy. Then, Camilla attacks, Olivia dances, and Camilla strikes again with her special, likely defeating two enemies. It is a deadly combination provided it is pulled off by the AI.

43 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

I've noticed that dancers tend to do well on defense as players sometimes forget about the extended attack range from dancing and lose a key unit.

23 minutes ago, Sire said:

Yeah, it's the dancers. It is far too easy to become too comfortable when solely relying on "Danger Zones" to maneuver units. Players either forget or go up against a Dancer for the first time, and once a player begins to lose units, it tends to go downhill from there.

Also, that is a fairly nice team composition. I can see Sharena buffing Camila while Felicia debuffs an enemy. Then, Camilla attacks, Olivia dances, and Camilla strikes again with her special, likely defeating two enemies. It is a deadly combination provided it is pulled off by the AI.

Seems like it.

Thanks Sire, I don't have a lot of options currently since I'm hoarding orbs. Indeed, I think the AI is capable of pulling it off on some maps.

I've found that for defense, dancer + mage is one that seems to catch people by surprise. When I was running Tiki/Azura/Sharena/Cherche, I didn't get a single defense win. With Tiki/Azura/Robin/Cherche, suddenly I got about 1 a day. I'm assuming that people are using the danger area to position units and get a surprise Robin.