Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

They could have just used Clarine in the map, since she's already in the game.

Possibly, but so far paralogues have just had characters from the current focus in them and Clarine isn't in the focus.

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Kotg Everest said:

But considering that focus usualy are groups of 4, and that Klein's sister is already in the game, we can think of Sanaki as a bonus...(?)
I think its better her on the game than the focus group being 4 only, i guess

Considering Sanaki a bonus is like taking off your shoe, finding a gangrenous toe, and calling that a bonus.

1 minute ago, Reloaded said:

Are any of the new characters noteworthy from a gameplay perspective? I'm thinking of skipping this focus group entirely right now.

Klein via Brave Bow w/ Death Blow for an automatic +6*2 damage on PP and Quick Riposte allowing for gaurenteed doublestrikes on EP if being attacked from 2range.

Everything else is meh but Klein has potential.

I'm skipping the focus too, so of course I recommend doing that.

No big deal, more orbs for when there actually IS a good focus for a change! All of these focuses have sucked so far. I'm about to quit the game for awhile if this keeps up.

Edited by Anacybele

9 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Klein via Brave Bow w/ Death Blow for an automatic +6*2 damage on PP and Quick Riposte allowing for gaurenteed doublestrikes on EP if being attacked from 2range.

Everything else is meh but Klein has potential.

Guess I'll just wait and see in that case. I'm actually kinda hoping he (and everyone else) won't become too noteworthy so I don't feel pressured to use orbs this session lol.

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I'm skipping the focus too, so of course I recommend doing that.

No big deal, more orbs for when there actually IS a good focus for a change! All of these focuses have sucked so far. I'm about to quit the game for awhile if this keeps up.

This game of patiently waiting for a good focus is pretty frustrating tho. I have orbs to waste, dammit!

1 hour ago, Elieson said:

Oh wow, since units exist in the game's DB, they're coming across in the Training Tower, which means Ursula has some confirmed skills (basically, what she has in her Chapter 9-3 map).

Thank you Reddit /u/Cobbwebs for the screen.

Hide contents

nRPbPr8.png

tl;dr, it's Ursula with her A and C skills (Death Blow and Goad Cavalry, equipped with Blarwolf). I think it's safe to assume that she'll be a big threat to reds, being a unit that has 2-range with Deathblow vs them and all

Hoho. Nice. Now I don't need to pull characters with Goad Cavalry. Blarwolf also allows her to destroy Cavalry, particularly Xande-...wait...Does this mean he's gonna be the next one?

4 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

Hoho. Nice. Now I don't need to pull characters with Goad Cavalry. Blarwolf also allows her to destroy Cavalry, particularly Xande-...wait...Does this mean he's gonna be the next one?

Xander is probably a ways away, since unlike Narcian/f!Robin/Ursula/Navarre/Camus/Michalis/Zephiel, he appears repeatedly throughout the story and is specifically loyal to Veronica. I doubt we'll get him until the rest of those have been released, and possibly more story as well.

Also, another thing that makes this new focus bad is that it says these are all popular younger sister and brother characters. That's not true, because none of these characters scored high in the poll. Were any even in the top 100?

I'm also pretty sure Marcia is more popular than Sanaki. The three brothers probably are as well.

I wouldn't mind a focus based on red and green knights. We don't have Oscar, Kieran, Sain, Kent, Alan, Lance, etc. The only duos we have from this category are the ones from Awakening and Marth's games. Also, I love Kieran, Sain, and Oscar, so I would definitely try for them. Especially Kieran. <3

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

My point exactly. They acknowledge that they threw in a character that doesn't make sense. Who ever does that except to exhibit stupidity?

Oops, I think I misunderstood you. Thought you meant IS is stupid for thinking Sanaki has a brother. Anyways, I appreciate they point the silliness of it themselves, it's better than not acknowledging or realizing it's weird. (Granted I would appreciate more if they made decisions that make sense, but this is the next best thing)

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

They could have just used Clarine in the map, since she's already in the game.

Or used a different pair of brother and sister if they wanted to have only new characters in paralogues, and released Klein and Sanaki in some other group.

That said, I can acknowledge the sense of humor in deciding on a theme and then making fun of said theme by kind of going against it.

17 minutes ago, Sylphid said:

Oops, I think I misunderstood you. Thought you meant IS is stupid for thinking Sanaki has a brother. Anyways, I appreciate they point the silliness of it themselves, it's better than not acknowledging or realizing it's weird. (Granted I would appreciate more if they made decisions that make sense, but this is the next best thing)

Ah, okay.

Now that I think about it, could they actually be hinting at Zelgius, not Micaiah? Because it does mention that all these females have older brothers, not sisters. And as I pointed out before, Micaiah and Sanaki have no sibling bond. And Zelgius/Black Knight would probably make more sense as a Grand Hero battle rather than a focus summoning. It's not too farfetched to think Zelgius could be seen as an older brother figure to Sanaki.

It's still kind of a farfetched theory though, and it would troll Micaiah fans, so... I don't think it's likely. I would definitely rather have Zelgius than her though.

Edited by Anacybele

Lucia and Geoffrey are the opposite of the rest of these peeps though. lol Lucia's the older sibling rather than the younger one. :P

Three bros and Marcia and Makalov plz. Three bros are the best siblings in the series, imo. I love their backstory, dynamic, and personalities! They're even unique for being the only trio of siblings that all only share one parent, their dad. Oscar, Boyd, and Rolf all have different mothers. Their dad was a busy dude. lol

Marcia is also my favorite Tellius female after Elincia. Jill is third.

Edited by Anacybele

22 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Lucia and Geoffrey are the opposite of the rest of these peeps though. lol Lucia's the older sibling rather than the younger one. :P

Three bros and Marcia and Makalov plz. Three bros are the best siblings in the series, imo. I love their backstory, dynamic, and personalities! They're even unique for being the only trio of siblings that all only share one parent, their dad. Oscar, Boyd, and Rolf all have different mothers. Their dad was a busy dude. lol

Marcia is also my favorite Tellius female after Elincia. Jill is third.

Did Oscar and Boyd have different moms?  I know Rolf did, but I don't remember the other two being stated as such.

I also wouldn't mind the Elibe Peg Knight Sisters if they keep going for the sibling theme.  IS, you know sibships come in varieties other than brother-sister, right?

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Did Oscar and Boyd have different moms?  I know Rolf did, but I don't remember the other two being stated as such.

I also wouldn't mind the Elibe Peg Knight Sisters if they keep going for the sibling theme.  IS, you know sibships come in varieties other than brother-sister, right?

I recall the PoR art book saying it, but yeah, it doesn't seem to be said anywhere else.

I like Fiora, so I wouldn't mind trying for her. But I don't like Florina much (I find her kind of annoying and not that great a unit. She can barely damage anything). Not really familiar with Farina since I never played Hector's story.

And yeah, exactly. What about pairs of sisters or pairs of brothers?

Lol so much salt and raeg.

Just enjoy the games, guys. Will definitely rig Klein and throw away Gordin because KLEIN IS KLEIN. Would like to pull Reinhardt as well, and maybe Sanaki to send Henry home. I'll clear the hard and lunatic content to make a session.

57 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Micaiah's no brother, she's a sibling nontheless.

Lucia and Geoffrey for next sibling pair!

^ This. I'm amusing myself at the thought if Lucia ever got Parity... Total buff shutdown.

Edited by tailfin

I can't enjoy the game if there's nothing in it I enjoy right now. I'm fine with hoarding some orbs when I can for a focus I actually care a lot about, but otherwise, I really have nothing to do in it right now.

47c05c74b9.png

So I'm having second thoughts about Klein, and really hoping that this is a -ATK version, because 34 attack is pretty mediocre, even if it's bumped to 40 with Death Blow. This is ORKO'ing almost nobody (it gets Nino/Lilina//Felicia/Linde/Julia/Kagero and Fliers for sure but that's about all)

Edited by Elieson

14 minutes ago, Elieson said:

47c05c74b9.png

So I'm having second thoughts about Klein, and really hoping that this is a -ATK version, because 34 attack is pretty mediocre, even if it's bumped to 40 with Death Blow. This is ORKO'ing almost nobody (it gets Nino/Lilina//Felicia/Linde/Julia/Kagero and Fliers for sure but that's about all)

Yeah, its -atk. Neutral has 38 atk and +atk has 41. So actually decent with death blow and brave bow. This one has +def. 

Edited by Kiran