Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

If you were expecting her to be good at combat, I think you're confusing her with a young girl named Azura.

I know, but there's a difference between "can hold her own, don't expect much" and "dies in one round".

I actually like both Ninian and Azura about equally aesthetically. Just different styles.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

7 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

As I said, I'm not a "for efficency" player.

Ninian isn't meant for combat... but at the same time, I'd want her to be able to survive a type of positioning that would put her in front of a red whenever she can teleport to allies with less than 50% hp.

Not to mention she's a blue unit already. Unless I'm running a dragon team, I don't really care to use my 4 star Nowi/Nono on the same team.

Yeah I can definitely understand that. I'm not really an "efficiency" player either, I just happen to really like manaketes, so I try to make them work regardless of how viable they happen to be. Really sorry if I came off as trying to force my views on you or something, but my point was simply that Ninian isn't completely outclassed and can be a bit more useful depending on what team she's in. I can respect that Azura is generally better more often than not, and that your personal team probably has a better use for Azura than Ninian. 

Haha that's amazing. I got into Fire Emblem through roms, and because of the series, especially FE7, it made me want to design games, and introduced me into the software industry. I'm still in HS, but it's funny how similar the routes are :)

Edited by immatx

1 minute ago, Ryu Yuki said:

Yeah I can definitely understand that. I'm not really an "efficiency" player either, I just happen to really like manaketes, so I try to make them work regardless of how viable they happen to be. Really sorry if I came off as trying to force my views on you or something, but my point was simply that Ninian isn't completely outclassed and can be a bit more useful depending on what team she's in. I can respect that Azura is generally better more often than not, and that your personal team probably has a better use for Azura than Ninian. 

I actually really love manaketes too and would probably be really excited about making a manakete team with Ninian...if she wasn't the only manakete I had. 

9 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I actually really love manaketes too and would probably be really excited about making a manakete team with Ninian...if she wasn't the only manakete I had. 

They're really great! They give you high Arena Scores with their bloated stats, and they are an extremely reliable counter to armor units (My Tiki regularly does 40x2 against Hector and takes 0 damage in return, for example). Any non-Falchion melee unit is also pretty much free game to them, with really rare exceptions. Their Res tends to be respectable but lower than their Def though, and their reach is the same as sword/axe/lancer-users, so they do have slight problems against lots of mages. But yeah, other than that and Falchion/Naga-users, they are a really reliable composition that I'd recommend if you ever get the opportunity to use them. Ninian is an amazing support unit (You can check my other post for why I personally think she's better than Azura on manakete teams) for them, so it's a great start if you already happened to roll her. Nowi is also fairly common, so you'll probably get her at some point down the line. Y!Tiki is the only issue if you don't already have her. She's a 5*-only red unit in a game filled with red units, so you might have to wait until another focus summon for her. [Also keep all A!Tiki(s) you happen to roll. They make good food since they have the same all-range counter weapon as Nowi and dragons of any color can inherit them]

2 minutes ago, Ryu Yuki said:

They're really great! They give you high Arena Scores with their bloated stats, and they are an extremely reliable counter to armor units (My Tiki regularly does 40x2 against Hector and takes 0 damage in return, for example). Any non-Falchion melee unit is also pretty much free game to them, with really rare exceptions. Their Res tends to be respectable but lower than their Def though, and their reach is the same as sword/axe/lancer-users, so they do have slight problems against lots of mages. But yeah, other than that and Falchion/Naga-users, they are a really reliable composition that I'd recommend if you ever get the opportunity to use them. Ninian is an amazing support unit (You can check my other post for why I personally think she's better than Azura on manakete teams) for them, so it's a great start if you already happened to roll her. Nowi is also fairly common, so you'll probably get her at some point down the line. Y!Tiki is the only issue if you don't already have her. She's a 5*-only red unit in a game filled with red units, so you might have to wait until another focus summon for her. [Also keep all A!Tiki(s) you happen to roll. They make good food since they have the same all-range counter weapon as Nowi and dragons of any color can inherit them]

I can feel your passion for manaketes through the screen haha. Yeah, they're super great units in addition to being really cute, so I really hope I'm able to get some in the future :D

Ah, I'd love to build a dragon team, now that I have several options for dragons (Adult Tiki, Nowi, F!Corrin, Fae, and Ninian, the latter two being 5-Star), and I can see how I would build it (Adult Tiki, for Red damage and Lightning Breath | Ninian, for Wings of Mercy-enhanced Dances and Fortify Dragons | Fae, for semi-tanking via Renewal and Green damage | Nowi, for Blue damage, Lightning Breath, Threaten RES for stronger attacks from everyone, physical-tanking, and maybe taking Falchion hits, or F!Corrin, for Blue damage, Dark Breath + Seal RES debuffing and Hone ATK buffing, and maybe taking a Falchion hit, dunno if she can do that).
But, I wouldn't want to do that right now. Primarily because my Adult Tiki is underleveled relative to the other dragons that I have, but also because I like having a healer on my teams, which I wouldn't if I went all-dragons. Also because we don't have Goad/Ward/Hone Dragons yet (though I'm betting that Bantu/Myrrh/Kurthnaga will have those, when they get added), so we can't do the sort of stuff that Cavalry/Armor/to-a-lesser-extent-Flyers can with their buffs. And on the subject of the lack of dragon-related skills, I'm kinda surprised there isn't an R/G/B Breathbreaker skill yet, but I suppose dragons don't really need to deal with that when Falchions and Julia exist.

Also, not using dragon-team right now because Falchions and Julia exist, and I'm not sure how to deal with those with dragons and no healing. Primarily Julia, since I'm pretty sure the Falchion users don't have amazing RES so you could just hit them first with anyone but Fae and either win outright or cripple them enough that you can finish with someone else, but Julia does have great RES so she'll probably survive being attacked by dragons and live to retaliate at least once, and I'm not seeing most dragons surviving her retaliatory Nagas... or her non-retaliatory Nagas, for that matter, since she has extra range over dragons (yeah, you can get around this if Ninian's alive and able to Dance someone already in her range, but that's not always gonna be possible). And Naga help you if she builds up a Dragon Fang, no way any of our dragons survive one of those.

So yeah, not gonna run dragon-team at the moment. But perhaps when more dragons are added, with stuff like Goad and Ward Dragons (Hone Dragons I could take or leave, depends on whether or not someone I already like or am interested in gets it), I'll give it a shot.
Hopefully we'll get a Clear X Stratum/Chapter with 4 Dragons Lunatic Quest once more dragons are added (maybe May?). I would like that, if only because I can actually make a team for that (unlike Armors).

2 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I know, but there's a difference between "can hold her own, don't expect much" and "dies in one round".

I actually like both Ninian and Azura about equally aesthetically. Just different styles.

+Atk IV does wonders for Ninian. mine OHKOs Lucina with triangle adept 2 and can tank a hit from any falchion wielder

I've never had problems giving her kills when training her to 40 or grinding SP. She steamrolls red units with ease, and performs well against blues. However, I do recommend unequipping dance when grinding so she herself can be danced.

Edited by Korath88

1 hour ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Ah, I'd love to build a dragon team, now that I have several options for dragons (Adult Tiki, Nowi, F!Corrin, Fae, and Ninian, the latter two being 5-Star), and I can see how I would build it (Adult Tiki, for Red damage and Lightning Breath | Ninian, for Wings of Mercy-enhanced Dances and Fortify Dragons | Fae, for semi-tanking via Renewal and Green damage | Nowi, for Blue damage, Lightning Breath, Threaten RES for stronger attacks from everyone, physical-tanking, and maybe taking Falchion hits, or F!Corrin, for Blue damage, Dark Breath + Seal RES debuffing and Hone ATK buffing, and maybe taking a Falchion hit, dunno if she can do that).
But, I wouldn't want to do that right now. Primarily because my Adult Tiki is underleveled relative to the other dragons that I have, but also because I like having a healer on my teams, which I wouldn't if I went all-dragons. Also because we don't have Goad/Ward/Hone Dragons yet (though I'm betting that Bantu/Myrrh/Kurthnaga will have those, when they get added), so we can't do the sort of stuff that Cavalry/Armor/to-a-lesser-extent-Flyers can with their buffs. And on the subject of the lack of dragon-related skills, I'm kinda surprised there isn't an R/G/B Breathbreaker skill yet, but I suppose dragons don't really need to deal with that when Falchions and Julia exist.

Also, not using dragon-team right now because Falchions and Julia exist, and I'm not sure how to deal with those with dragons and no healing. Primarily Julia, since I'm pretty sure the Falchion users don't have amazing RES so you could just hit them first with anyone but Fae and either win outright or cripple them enough that you can finish with someone else, but Julia does have great RES so she'll probably survive being attacked by dragons and live to retaliate at least once, and I'm not seeing most dragons surviving her retaliatory Nagas... or her non-retaliatory Nagas, for that matter, since she has extra range over dragons (yeah, you can get around this if Ninian's alive and able to Dance someone already in her range, but that's not always gonna be possible). And Naga help you if she builds up a Dragon Fang, no way any of our dragons survive one of those.

So yeah, not gonna run dragon-team at the moment. But perhaps when more dragons are added, with stuff like Goad and Ward Dragons (Hone Dragons I could take or leave, depends on whether or not someone I already like or am interested in gets it), I'll give it a shot.
Hopefully we'll get a Clear X Stratum/Chapter with 4 Dragons Lunatic Quest once more dragons are added (maybe May?). I would like that, if only because I can actually make a team for that (unlike Armors).

Well, I don't blame you. Lucina and Julia are unbelievably common once you start scoring over 650 points per battle, and it will quickly feel like everyone wants dragons dead there. Not to mention, a truly pure dragon team will probably never be viable, because you inevitably need someone to deal physical damage on your team if you don't want to be stonewalled by a potential high-res enemy. Even I run Lucina on my Y!Tiki/Nowi/Ninian team because I need a physical damage-dealer, and also because I need someone capable of absolutely murdering Julia. 

However, it's worth noting that with a buff or two, Nowi can OHKO Lucina and Marth pretty consistently, so they aren't actually that much of a problem. In fact I run a Defiant Atk 3 + Vantage build, which allows my Nowi to pretty much slaughter(one-shot) all Falchion-users not named Chrom (Who barely ever appears) that come to attack her. Her natural bulk pretty much ensures that she will survive even a Falchion hit rather handily, and once Defiant Atk 3 and Vantage kicks in, she kind of becomes a powerhouse that will deal massive damage to the enemy before she ever goes down, regardless of range. I plan on doing something similar for Y!Tiki, but the SP costs to put everything on her hurts like hell and will take time.

Julia on the other hand, is indeed a huge problem that isn't easily overcome. She has such a high Res that Y!Tiki can only barely take out half her health at best per attack, and this will become even harder if you run Lightning Breath+ on her. A!Tiki does somewhat better due to her higher natural Atk, but she can never double Julia without external help in exchange. In fact I would personally rather take on 2 or 3 Falchion-users than one Julia; that is how much she bothers me. Her long reach just makes planning your movements rather difficult. She's also the main reason you'd probably want at least one red sword on your team, because otherwise you kind of have to go out of your way to manage murdering her. But still, an Atk buff + Green Tomebreaker can very consistently destroy her if you're using A!Tiki, so there's that for you.

All in all, I can definitely understand your doubts in a dragon team due to the current meta, but there are ways to alleviate the problem and while I would advise against a pure dragon team, using 1-3 is actually rather viable. If you want a healer no matter what, using 2 dragons, a melee unit, and a healer in the last slot should work rather handily. Rehabilitate is really good on dragons since they're tanky and last a good while, so I can definitely understand your desire for one.

2 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Yeah, I had a lot of problems raising Ninian as well. I would suggest having one healer, and two buffers (My Y!Tiki has Rally Atk and Spur Atk, while my Lucina also had Spur Atk) to complement raising her. It went a long way in helping me, and in your case maybe you want slightly more defensive buffs if everything is really one-shotting her. I really wish they granted EXP for dancing, because besides Azura it can be quite the pain to raise them by manual battling...

Edited by Ryu Yuki

21 minutes ago, Ryu Yuki said:

Julia on the other hand, is indeed a huge problem that isn't easily overcome. She has such a high Res that Y!Tiki can only barely take out half her health at best per attack, and this will become even harder if you run Lightning Breath+ on her. A!Tiki does somewhat better due to her higher natural Atk, but she can never double Julia without external help in exchange. In fact I would personally rather take on 2 or 3 Falchion-users than one Julia; that is how much she bothers me. Her long reach just makes planning your movements rather difficult. She's also the main reason you'd probably want at least one red sword on your team, because otherwise you kind of have to go out of your way to manage murdering her. But still, an Atk buff + Green Tomebreaker can very consistently destroy her if you're using A!Tiki, so there's that for you.

+Atk Mystery Tiki with Lightning Breath+, Triangle Adept, and G Tomebreaker (or Quick Riposte) is guaranteed to one-round kill unboosted Julia on the counterattack (but fails to kill +Res Julia on player phase because of Naga's passive effect) and only takes 18 damage (44%) back from +Atk Julia.

Edited by Ice Dragon

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

+Atk Mystery Tiki with Lightning Breath+, Triangle Adept, and G Tomebreaker (or Quick Riposte) is guaranteed to one-round kill unboosted Julia on the counterattack (but fails to kill +Res Julia on player phase because of Naga's passive effect) and only takes 18 damage (44%) back from +Atk Julia.

Alright guys Dragon Emblem is a go.

Now to summon more than one dragon...

22 minutes ago, Ryu Yuki said:

Yeah, I had a lot of problems raising Ninian as well. I would suggest having one healer, and two buffers (My Y!Tiki has Rally Atk and Spur Atk, while my Lucina also had Spur Atk) to complement raising her. It went a long way in helping me, and in your case maybe you want slightly more defensive buffs if everything is really one-shotting her. I really wish they granted EXP for dancing, because besides Azura it can be quite the pain to raise them by manual battling...

I bring Lissa, Olivia and either Reinhardt or Julia when training any unit, because those two tend to wipe the more dangerous things off the face of the earth, or leave things so weak the trainee gets a free kill.

35 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Hm, didn't think Triangle Adept would make that much of a difference defensive-wise. I was kinda reluctant at first because the manaketes can actually tank and do decent damage against disadvantageous colors, but it might be worth investing in if this is the case. All the SP I'm going to have to invest in Y!Tiki will hurt though... (At least 750 for Lightning Breath+, then there's Triangle Adept, Green Tomebreaker and a C-Skill that isn't Breath of Life...)

Also once the April Update rolls in, I'll probably replace Lucina with my +Spd/-Def Eliwood. Mostly because stat totals won't affect the score as much anymore, and also because he kind of feels perfect for my team. My manaketes have way more than enough Def to cover my needs, and I kind of needed someone that can take a few magical hits. He has more than enough Res to fulfill that role, and it helps that he's extremely mobile and can very easily murder Julia from a distance (Enemy AI is actually pretty smart at higher levels and don't really make it too easy for Lucina to reach Julia). His weapon is great too, and when stacked with Death Blow, he gets +10 Atk on initiates which is kind of amazing. He's not even one of those units gimped by a poor natural Atk or Spd stat, so he has a fair chance of doubling with his stats. Even more, it is far more realistic for me to reach 40+10 with him than with Lucina, who is god-forbiddingly hard to roll without a focus summon. 

Most importantly I just don't want Ninian to feel lonely...

Edited by Ryu Yuki

7 minutes ago, Ryu Yuki said:

Hm, didn't think Triangle Adept would make that much of a difference defensive-wise. I was kinda reluctant at first because the manaketes can actually tank and do decent damage against disadvantageous colors, but it might be worth investing in if this is the case.

Triangle Adept's defensive capabilities scale with your opponent's effective Atk because that's the number the multiplier is applied to. +Atk Julia has a massive 78 effective Atk against dragons before taking the weapon triangle into account. -40% of 78 is a massive 31, meaning Julia's effective Atk is reduced to a mere 47 before Tiki's respectable 29 Res is subtracted.

9 minutes ago, Ryu Yuki said:

He's not even one of those units gimped by a poor natural Atk or Spd stat, and he has a fair chance of doubling with that.

30 Spd is kind of on the low side, though. Eliwood really wants a Weaponbreaker skill (like his default Axebreaker) so that he can reliably double attack something, at the very least.

14 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Triangle Adept's defensive capabilities scale with your opponent's effective Atk because that's the number the multiplier is applied to. +Atk Julia has a massive 78 effective Atk against dragons before taking the weapon triangle into account. -40% of 78 is a massive 31, meaning Julia's effective Atk is reduced to a mere 47 before Tiki's respectable 29 Res is subtracted.

30 Spd is kind of on the low side, though. Eliwood really wants a Weaponbreaker skill (like his default Axebreaker) so that he can reliably double attack something, at the very least.

Hm, I see. Yeah, I'm starting to respect Triangle Adept a lot more now, despite its potential drawbacks. I've always kind of feared Julia because she hurts even Y!Tiki immensely, and it was hard to do much about it due to Julia's range and naturally high Res. Even Falchion-users were a lot easier to deal with due to their limited movement and low Res. But after knowing all this, it does seem beneficial enough that I'd even pass up a Vantage build (I love Defiant Vantage on units that can counter at any range) for TA+GT/QR. Thanks for the statistics by the way, this was some pretty useful insight into manakete match-ups that I might have missed otherwise. 

Also, you bring up a valid point about Eliwood's Spd. After thinking about it a little, in the higher tiers, it really doesn't stand out too much after all. I do plan on giving him a Tomebreaker to compensate, since I'm mainly planning on using him to kill mages that are otherwise out of range for my manaketes. But even if it's not amazing, I do think that his 30 (33 in my case) Spd is salvageable to some extent, unlike say A!Tiki/Alfonse/Chrom/Julia etc. At the very least, it's enough to prevent a fair amount of doubles except from the likes of Lucina or Lyn. With a Rally or Spur, I imagine he could probably double a fair amount of Brave-users or even other manaketes (He has the Res needed to fight them). I'd give him Darting Blow, buuuut... Death Blow + Durandal just sounds way too awesome a combination to pass up. 

So I started playing Blazing Sword. I'm doing it pretty much blind besides knowing that leveling up Lyn gives you some sort of bonus money or something at the end of her story? Not too sure cause I kinda skimmed cause I wanted to know as little as possible.

Things I didn't know:

How early you get Serra. How Early you get Matthew. The fact that you get Nils so early, compared to Tethys in sacred stones. Sain is a moron. Kent is the dude. Erk is confused. Rath is pretty awesome. And Florina is a lot more shy than I thought. They kind of exaggerate her eyes in heroes. Will is meh. Dorcas is meh. So far, to me, Ninian is a little overrated. (I'm about to start the first side quest)

I've played one other GBA game, sacred stones. This game is longer, probably harder because of no "offscreen grinding" from what I see. I made it to the first side quest and I was like "So there are side quests in this game!?". A lot of things surprised me. Th remarkable similarity to graphics and sprites to sacred stones. Also Lyn isn't as miserably weak as Eirika. I didn't know you could make your own character too. And Lyn turns to talk to you and everything! I may have to rethink what my favorite fire emblem game is :KnollRoll:

Are we sure they didn't make stones first and Blazing sword came after? Cause that's what it feels like to me.

Firstly. Nils isn't an early game unit. He is playable in Lyn's group, but after that, he disappears for a very long time. Same with Matthew and Serra. They do come back sooner than Nils, but not that soon. In fact, a lot of the units you get in Lyn's group leave you for awhile after it ends and you don't get them back until later. Those you do level up from her group, pick only a few and level them up a lot. Otherwise, they'll rejoin weak and underleveled.

Lyn honestly is as weak as Eirika to me. She may be faster, but still can't do much damage and is fragile as heck.

Sain is not a moron, actually. You need to see his supports with Kent and Fiora as well as his battle dialogue with Lundgren. He may be a skirt chaser and made to look stupid when he first joins in Lyn's story, but he's no idiot. In fact, I'd say his join chapter is the only time he looks like a moron. Though admittedly, since supports are stupidly hard to get in this game, I can understand if you miss Sain's and a lot of others.

Btw, Sain is a much better unit than Kent too. He can hit and take hits. Kent...cannot. He's not even that fast. Kent always had low speed and strength and not as much def when I played the game. Get this: at the same level and promoted, Kent had 14 str...while Sain had 26. Though Sain was a bit blessed that time. In fact, I think Sain has the highest str growth in the game at 65%. Dude works out, likely to impress those ladies with some sexy biceps. ^^ Sain's da man.

Lyn also is no longer important after her story. She's pretty much just "there" and Eliwood takes over with Hector playing a major supporting role. Another reason I don't like her or the game much.

Edited by Anacybele

@Arcanite

Nice to see that you're enjoying the game! Take note that once Lyn's tale is over, and you begin Eliwood's, there will be a new set of units you start with instead, and the units you used before will be re-recruited later in the story (the exp carries over, thankfully). Take note that you won't get your Dancer/Bard back until much later though.

21 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I think Sain has the highest str growth in the game at 65

The actual highest Str/Mag growth is Dart's 65%.  Sain is tied with Hector, Dorcas, and Lucius for second though, all with 60%.

30 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Th remarkable similarity to graphics and sprites to sacred stones.

Both FE7/8  pretty much reuse assets from 6 for battle sprites and stuff, with 8 adding more for the new classes.  So yeah.

27 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

So I started playing Blazing Sword. I'm doing it pretty much blind besides knowing that leveling up Lyn gives you some sort of bonus money or something at the end of her story? Not too sure cause I kinda skimmed cause I wanted to know as little as possible.

Things I didn't know:

How early you get Serra. How Early you get Matthew. The fact that you get Nils so early, compared to Tethys in sacred stones. Sain is a moron. Kent is the dude. Erk is confused. Rath is pretty awesome. And Florina is a lot more shy than I thought. They kind of exaggerate her eyes in heroes. Will is meh. Dorcas is meh. So far, to me, Ninian is a little overrated. (I'm about to start the first side quest)

I've played one other GBA game, sacred stones. This game is longer, probably harder because of no "offscreen grinding" from what I see. I made it to the first side quest and I was like "So there are side quests in this game!?". A lot of things surprised me. Th remarkable similarity to graphics and sprites to sacred stones. Also Lyn isn't as miserably weak as Eirika. I didn't know you could make your own character too. And Lyn turns to talk to you and everything! I may have to rethink what my favorite fire emblem game is :KnollRoll:

Are we sure they didn't make stones first and Blazing sword came after? Cause that's what it feels like to me.

Congrats, that was my first game and favorite. Kent is indeed 'the dude'. I had him support Fiora in my run and they became my strike/flank team. 'Erk is confused' lol, that's pretty spot on. I think avoiding spoilers is a good idea, the story is one of the better ones, in my opinion at least.

31 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

The actual highest Str/Mag growth is Dart's 65%.  Sain is tied with Hector, Dorcas, and Lucius for second though, all with 60%.

Both FE7/8  pretty much reuse assets from 6 for battle sprites and stuff, with 8 adding more for the new classes.  So yeah.

Okay then, everything else I said should be true.

And Sacred Stones uses new assets for sprite mugs though, I would say, since the color palettes are brighter and such.

The story is one of the worst in the series to me (not as bad as Awakening's though).

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Firstly. Nils isn't an early game unit. He is playable in Lyn's group, but after that, he disappears for a very long time. Same with Matthew and Serra. They do come back sooner than Nils, but not that soon. In fact, a lot of the units you get in Lyn's group leave you for awhile after it ends and you don't get them back until later. Those you do level up from her group, pick only a few and level them up a lot. Otherwise, they'll rejoin weak and underleveled.

Lyn honestly is as weak as Eirika to me. She may be faster, but still can't do much damage and is fragile as heck.

Sain is not a moron, actually. You need to see his supports with Kent and Fiora as well as his battle dialogue with Lundgren. He may be a skirt chaser and made to look stupid when he first joins in Lyn's story, but he's no idiot. In fact, I'd say his join chapter is the only time he looks like a moron. Though admittedly, since supports are stupidly hard to get in this game, I can understand if you miss Sain's and a lot of others.

Btw, Sain is a much better unit than Kent too. He can hit and take hits. Kent...cannot. He's not even that fast. Kent always had low speed and strength and not as much def when I played the game. Get this: at the same level and promoted, Kent had 14 str...while Sain had 26. Though Sain was a bit blessed that time. In fact, I think Sain has the highest str growth in the game at 65%. Dude works out, likely to impress those ladies with some sexy biceps. ^^ Sain's da man.

Lyn also is no longer important after her story. She's pretty much just "there" and Eliwood takes over with Hector playing a major supporting role. Another reason I don't like her or the game much.

Well thanks for spoiling part of the game for me

Edited by Arcanite

Um...did you mistakenly not finish that post?

EDIT: But someone else pointed out the same thing? And I didn't mention anything about the story.

Edited by Anacybele

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Um...did you mistakenly not finish that post?

EDIT: But someone else pointed out the same thing? And I didn't mention anything about the story.

I'd still prefer to find out things on my own instead of everyone just telling me I'm getting units to lose them right after. Now I just feel like jumping off a cliff.

Think I'm gonna avoid posting about the game since I don't want anyone else to say anything about it.

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I'd still prefer to find out things on my own instead of everyone just telling me I'm getting units to lose them right after. Now I just feel like jumping off a cliff.

Think I'm gonna avoid posting about the game since I don't want anyone else to say anything about it.

Well, we just thought we'd save you some disappointment over those units you mentioned. xP

So, going on topic, with Sharena's Rally Attack, I boost my Freddy's attack to 51. I pointed this out before, but I also just realized that at the same time, I can use Robin's Spur def to boost his def to 43, and Palla to boost his speed to 26. Heh heh, still not fast, but he won't get doubled a lot, I imagine. :D And he's -spd! But that attack and def! No physical unit is taking my knight down easy. <3

Imagine what you could get with a +spd Freddy here! Just hope he isn't -atk or -def. :P

Edited by Anacybele