Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 hour ago, GuiltyLove said:

Lachesis' only purpose was the 1000 feathers ;)

I really want her for Incest Emblem how cool of a character she is in Genealogy.

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

but some day they'll let us promote her into Master Knight only if you have 5* Lachesis!

That would be awesome!

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I don't have Caeda. Maybe one can only have one blue-haired Sword princess.

I recently pulled an Eirika, and I've had Caeda from the beginning, so I can confirm this isn't a thing.

It sure felt like it was true for a while though.

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, immatx said:

I really want her for Incest Emblem how cool of a character she is in Genealogy.

Too bad incest emblem has to include at least one healer Otherwise I would have done it a while ago

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Lachesis, Eldigan, Ephraim, Eirika

ez

or Raven and Priscilla........................

If anyone asks you said it not me.

But yes, that exactly.

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Too bad incest emblem has to include at least one healer Otherwise I would have done it a while ago

I'm halfway to a team. I have Eirika and Raven. Actually I have 2 Ravens but it feels less authentic with duplicates.

One day Incest Emblem will rule the arena.

I decided to restart the game and I'm having more fun than before. I used to have a habit of sending all 3* units home each time I pulled them without knowing that they had useful skills. Now I'm using the Inherit Skills feature more. 
The only thing that I'm having troubles with is making friends in the Arena. During my previous gameplay, it was easier to make friends. Now, I have sent like 10 friend requests and no one has responded. What's up with that? Are most of them quitting because they can't get the hero they want?

1 minute ago, Smog said:

I decided to restart the game and I'm having more fun than before. I used to have a habit of sending all 3* units home each time I pulled them without knowing that they had useful skills. Now I'm using the Inherit Skills feature more. 
The only thing that I'm having troubles with is making friends in the Arena. During my previous gameplay, it was easier to make friends. Now, I have sent like 10 friend requests and no one has responded. What's up with that? Are most of them quitting because they can't get the hero they want?

Most people are hitting the friend limit. I know a lot of people on here are only adding others from on here now just because of the limit. Glad your having more fun though!

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

But Eirika has greenish hair. It doesn't count.

I got Lucina straight away, but neither Eirika nor Caeda pulled for me for a long time. I finally got Caeda recently, but Eirika is one of my few remaining 4*'s left to get. 

So maybe you have to suffer to get them all :O

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

But Eirika has greenish hair. It doesn't count.

It definitely does.

Cause the blue haired lords theme must live on.

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

I got Lucina straight away, but neither Eirika nor Caeda pulled for me for a long time. I finally got Caeda recently, but Eirika is one of my few remaining 4*'s left to get. 

So maybe you have to suffer to get them all :O

Absolutely. Got Caeda right away, got Eirika during my disappointing Ike summon sesh, and Lucina will undoubtedly come when I drop 10 billion orbs trying to get Ayra.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I actually don't have Eirika or Caeda....

Clearly you need to suffer more :O 

Honestly... my Caeda isn't really that great :/ I don't think she's the best unit for my style - not sure if others find her killer overall. I'll keep using her until I find a way, though, when I get round to it (once any and all attractive men are up high). 

Eirika, I've heard she's mostly good for buffbotting, especially with Nino, but she makes one heck of a buffbot. I'd like her just because of completionism, though I quite like her as a character. I'd like to have her even more if Seth ever comes into it ^.^

Got a bad case of too-many-swords syndrome...

All my favorite characters that are candidates for my next 4-5 promotion are Red Swords. Like, it's not okay. I have no 5-Star Green Units, and only one 5-Star blue unit (M!Robin, who sadly is -ATK) And I just bombed 20 orbs on a bunch of useless 3-stars to boot! Is anyone else having this problem?

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I actually don't have Eirika or Caeda....

Steal all my five stars and you still have nothing. #PaybackSucka

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I'd take 5*s every day tho. Rollin in em. That Lucina I pulled earlier could have been yours, who knows.

It's kind of funny cause I am going to pull reds for Celica too lol

6 more days.....

Six.

More.

Days......... 

13 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Honestly... my Caeda isn't really that great :/ I don't think she's the best unit for my style - not sure if others find her killer overall. I'll keep using her until I find a way, though, when I get round to it (once any and all attractive men are up high). 

she's ok. i think she's only good on flier emblem teams. that said, i do like her a lot and try to use her whenever possible. however, i will have to admit that she really isn't as good as most reds... :(

I haven't gotten rid of any 5*s as of now and generally I'll keep 5* exclusives/focus characters/characters I like even if there is a 4* version of them

but let's say if I roll a 5* Tharja I'm totally going to feed her Raudrblade+ to my Leo because I get to cheap out on 20k feathers and I don't even like Tharja

Or if I roll Peri 5* someone can have that Killer Lance +

But I have been pretty lucky and have a lot of 5*s as a f2p so I have the leeway to do this now

Edited by Thor Odinson

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

It's kind of funny cause I am going to pull reds for Celica too lol

6 more days.....

Six.

More.

Days......... 

Yeah man, I can't wait. But unlike you, I'm actually willing to whale just for Celica. I spent money on Ninian since I got a gift card for free anyway, but this time I'm forking out cash if things don't go my way.

9 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Yeah man, I can't wait. But unlike you, I'm actually willing to whale just for Celica. I spent money on Ninian since I got a gift card for free anyway, but this time I'm forking out cash if things don't go my way.

Whatever happened to your "Late night pulling of the ancient ones" technique where you always get something good? XD

I'm definitely gonna see how well that works. Hopefully it'll yield rich results with my animal sacrifices

Just now, Arcanite said:

Whatever happened to your "Late night pulling of the ancient ones" technique where you always get something good? XD

I'm definitely gonna see how well that works. Hopefully it'll yield rich results with my animal sacrifices

Hey, I have confidence in my magic. Just stating my "backup plan".

19 minutes ago, Big Smoke said:

Got a bad case of too-many-swords syndrome...

All my favorite characters that are candidates for my next 4-5 promotion are Red Swords. Like, it's not okay. I have no 5-Star Green Units, and only one 5-Star blue unit (M!Robin, who sadly is -ATK) And I just bombed 20 orbs on a bunch of useless 3-stars to boot! Is anyone else having this problem?

i'm kind of the opposite. out of 11 5*s pulled, i have only one red unit: Karel. but i'm being a little swamped with colourless because 6 out of those 11 are, indeed, colourless. not including the Maria i sent home...though i have been starved of greens as well, and only just a couple days back pulled a Julia, my only green 5* to date.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Hey, I have confidence in my magic. Just stating my "backup plan".

>Has confidence in magic

>Yet still has back-up plan

^Choose one^

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

A 5* star thief is just a brigand if he doesn't plan ahead.

not gonna lie, that makes a lot of sense

At the end of the day, I'm just hoping she isn't a bad unit (or mediocre like Alm)

All I want is 36 or 35 speed at base. That's literally all I want. Nothing else. I don't care if she has 18 health. I don't even care if all of her stats are lower than usual. SHE NEEDS 36 or 35 speed at base

Otherwise, my plan for making redblade celica will be ruined and I would have wasted my time and could've pulled more on something else lol